Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Bye Bye 02 - No Apple Fanboy here

.As title,I have had an iPhone 3G on 02 PAYG (18m contract) for the last 21 months, been waiting to see what deals a loyal 02 customer can get on the new 4G.Well guess what... absolutely naff all...Other than the fact that I can get a new 4G slightly...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help!PAYand GO keep losing money!

Hi ThereI got a odd problem on my iphone 3G.I'm using o2 pay as u go sim card. Recently I top up 10 pound and when I waked up next day morning without using the phone after I top up ,my balance is change to 8 pound!Then this morning I checked the bal...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Web Daily Bolt On

Just been browsing my bill in the My O2 Beta and noticed I've had the "O2 Web Daily" bolton since 2008 !!What is it ?I've searched the site but can't find it. :mansurprised:(NB Ignore my signature. This is the other half who is on Simplicity 15 tarif...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited W-Fi Pay & Go Questions

Hi thereI'm thinking of getting an iPhone 3gs. I'm a fairly light user in terms of my phone calls, topping up £10 every 2-3 months. I don't text that much either and would not get remotely close to using 300 texts per month. I would only be looking t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your New iPhone....

Better than expected or same old? Personally, sooooo much better than I thought possible. iMovie needs worked on but loving everything like FaceTime and the HD recorder. Phone feels great in the hand too!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

blocking someones number

Hi I'm getting texts and calls from someonesNumber that I don't know and want can I getThese blocked

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scammed into another 18 month contract.

02 didn't contact me about my contract renewel, didn't downgrade my tarif to excuse the Iphone i have already paid for nor offer me an upgrade, would like a moderater to explain this to me. I dont think "auto" renewel is a legitimate form of business...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

£225 charge for internet usage :-(

Hi AllI’m a 1st time O2 customer and have a pay monthly contract via direct debit for 3 month now. Upon checking my latest bank statement I found that I was charged over £260 for me latest O2 bill.I never viewed my bill online as all the DD was withi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading with cash?

Can I pay with cash for my iphone 4 upgrade on Thursday? I am an existing customer, but want to pay for the handset with cash?Thanks.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos