Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

am I being cheated by O2 Gold Surprises??

I topped up on 10 Augist 2009 with £10 and got O2 Surprises code TDR9KC.I topped on today 14 August 2009 with £10 and got 02 Gold Surprises Code 9MJ3RF.In both instances, I kept trying to claim them but it says every time "server cannot be reached". ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Credit to Pay Monthly???

Hello, i was wondering if it is possible to add o2 credit to my pay monthly phone, and will this be added to my account? I rang 4444 from my phone and it rang.Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I view my bill online?

Hi,Have just switched to O2 pay monthly & am trying to view my account online - how do i do this? I follow the guidelines but cant see nthe link - help?Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How much to upgrade and get 3GS

Hi chaps! Currently on 35 a month iPhone 3g plan! Does anyone how much it is to upgrade to 32 3gs once contract expires? Anyone else down the same?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Usage

I'm on a £20 a month Simplicity contract. I don't have a web bolt on...What's the charge for using the internet?Incidentally, I find the new o2 site most unhelpful. In that it won't recognise my phone number and my account doesn't seem to exist. Than...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 dongle pay as you go

Purchased my dongle a week ago was told i had complete 3G coverage. Wll im sat here typing this and my light has never gone blue and is constantly on green.I did a modem speed test the outcome was that the speed was that of less than a 56k modem.Thin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's the *best* deal I can get for staying with O2?

Can someone tell me what the best deal I can get for staying with O2 is?I'm due for my 12 month contract end early SeptemberCurrently, I had 2 lines: £40 per month on a 12 month contract with £360 cashbackI didn't have to bother with claiming the cas...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Surprise wont work?

When I try to play the game to win my prize, it says failed to log in. It also said cannot reach the server once.Is this a problem with the O2 server or what? Help please:(

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Retention Deal for long-standing Customer?

My mum has been with O2 since its very beginning as BT Cellnet and was on a SIM-Only deal for 12 and half of those years.She took an upgrade in 2008 for the Samsung G800 where they awarded her a £10 discount per month for the entire contract, this is...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos