cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Disconnected

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had my contract disconnected for not paying a bill which i did not have the money for at the time. It ended up with a debt collecter and speaking with them they said i would have to pay a certain amount as i willing to be reconnected to my contract and they said they would sort it out but nothing has seemed to happen. I was wondering if any other person has been through this sort of thing and can give some advice on what to do next

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Phone 02 to discuss re connection.

You may be asked to pay a re connection fee by O2.

If as you say the debt has been passed to debt collectors you probably would need to pay that outstanding amount.

Also set up a direct debit if you can.

Try to budget better if you can.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Phone 02 to discuss re connection.

You may be asked to pay a re connection fee by O2.

If as you say the debt has been passed to debt collectors you probably would need to pay that outstanding amount.

Also set up a direct debit if you can.

Try to budget better if you can.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry contact details are ;

Contact Customer Service Number
From your O2 mobile 202 > Free
From a landline 0844 809 0202 > 5p / min
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, you'll need to pay off the outstanding amount and then pay a fee to be reconnected to your account.

Message 4 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I had my contract disconnected for not paying a bill which i did not have the money for at the time. It ended up with a debt collecter and speaking with them they said i would have to pay a certain amount as i willing to be reconnected to my contract and they said they would sort it out but nothing has seemed to happen.

Once it has been passed to a debt collector I would imagine your O2 account has been closed and you won't be able to re-open it.

Phoning O2 to check is the only solution.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 5