Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Text and Web - Data Limit?

Is there a data limit on the Text and Web sim? As in, is there a maximum amount that you can download per month?I realise that there is an excessive usage policy (which I thought was detailed here) but that only mentions tethering, streaming, or anyt...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Pay Monthly Sim Only Unlimited Tariff

O2 have some new pay monthly sim only tariffs advertised but when i rang customer service to change my simplicity 15 to the new £14.69 tariff they dont have it on their systems and they dont have any knowledge of the tariffs....If you goto the main o...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Sim

I have had my new sim for a week now and have been told that they couldnt change my tariff to "text and web".i have now tried twice and it hasnt worked.Help??

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing of contract

I am on a contract with O2 Iphone 3GS, and I am paying 45 pounds a month.My monthly allowance is 1200 minutes call and 500 texts.Can I change my contract to a lower tariff? as in lower than 45 pounds a month since I realised that I don't need so much...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Count off after turning on mobile phone

Hello,I'd like to know why then i turning on my phone I get 20p (pences) count off?Also if i applied to O2 unlimited call and text messages on o2 network should they count off my topped up 15 pounds?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Check bill carefully - uk > foreign sms billing anomaly.

I'm going to phone o2 later when I've built up the willpower to cope, but meantime, here's something odd.The tariff guide for my Pay Monthly Simplicity 20 clearly states that each text message, when sent abroad, and vice versa, uses 4 normal texts. E...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 handset returns address!

Hello all. I changed my mind about an online ordered handset & so returned it within the specified time-frame, with the despatch note etc, after speaking to O2 customer services first. The prepaid returns label within the box did not state a returns ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching to Text and Web

Is there a way i can switch to Text and Web using my existing O2 Sim Card so i can keep my current number?And if possible will i recieve 10pound top up unlimited texts or will it be 300?- Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos