Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! BT Wifi/Openzone - PAYG INTERNET BOLT ON

I have a PAYG sim with O2 and would like to purchase the 500mb internet bolt on. This includes a BT Openzone unlimited access. Does this mean that I could access BT Openzone, or as they are called BT WIFI, also from my PC from any BT Wifi connection?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel sim and number

Hi there I no longer use my old phone or its old number.Can anyone please help me on cancelling my o2 sim, the number and my o2 online account. Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay monthly/contract/cancellation/new iphone/two contracts

Okay, so I went to carphone warehouse to get the iPhone 5. I got the contract everything signed but there was one problem. My number couldn't be transferred that day coz it was sunday and o2 team doesn't work on sundays-so they said to go the next da...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Query

Hi, there has been some issues with my bills that have now been resolved. I am coming to the end of my contract in 1 month. Once I have cleared the outstanding balance, will I then be able to upgrade as normal? Regards

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sign in prob

I just upgrade MY O2 in my Iphone then I have entered my user I'd and password but its not sign inSo what can I do?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 Recent Charges...

Is there a problem with the My O2 updating at the moment? When I look at "Recent charges > What I've Used > text messages" it has not updated for about 3 days, usually it updates within 12 hours.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Internet?

Hi I recently bought a new phone on payg, I changed the tariff to text and web and topped up my credit. A text came through saying my texts/Internet were ready to use, but I cannot connect to any Internet except local wifi?Do I have to change anythin...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken sim port 02 mycare

Hi all I recently damaged my sim tray holder on my bb torch 9800 I've been a loyal O2 customer for 12 years so I had no hesitation in ringing 02 and was giving a Job ref number and sent my phone of recorded delivery (£6:35) assuming all would be fine...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my 02 Bill?

I have a sim only monthly contract and ive set up a direct debit with my Lloyds TSB debit card. I want to change this to my CapitalOne Credit card. Is it possible to set up a direct debit with 02 with a CapitalOne credit card? Or does it only support...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot receive calls or messages

Just recently i cannot receive calls or messages on my mobile phone. Is anyone able to help me? I have tried my sim card in a totally different phone and i am still experiencing the same issue. I can call and text off my phone but cannot receive call...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos