cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I pay my bill online?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I work in a hospital, I do 12 - 14 hour shifts. Of which I don't have time to phone O2, be put on hold for half an hour just to pay my bill. It's 2014, surely there should be a pay online feature?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Direct debit is the way to go. Look how much hassle this has caused you by not doing so?

Save yourself the pain and set one up. O2 are pretty flexible and could set a payment date suitable to your needs I am sure.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
There is if you log into my O2 you can pay it on there
Message 2 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I work in a hospital, I do 12 - 14 hour shifts. Of which I don't have time to phone O2, be put on hold for half an hour just to pay my bill. It's 2014, surely there should be a pay online feature?

There is a foolproof way to do this, it's called a direct debit and you should use this to ensure your payments are up to date.

It's a condition of your contract that you pay this way.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
Direct debit is the way to go. Look how much hassle this has caused you by not doing so?

Save yourself the pain and set one up. O2 are pretty flexible and could set a payment date suitable to your needs I am sure.
Message 5 of 5