Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using O2 Unlimited Minutes to phone O2 Pay monthly phone

atasc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've recently changed from O2 Pay As You Go to Pay Monthly. A couple of my friends are with O2 Pay As You Go and are using the Unlimited tarrif which includes unlimited free minutes to other O2 Mobiles. They have told me that since I have changed to pay monthly, when they phone me the call is not included in their free minutes and one of my friends had their whole £15 credit taken away in a day from one phone call to me. I've read numerous things on the O2 site stating that the unlimited minutes are to any other O2 mobile, and I have been with O2 a long time and have never known of this. Is anyone able to tell me if it's a problem with my phone, or is it that calls to pay monthly mobiles are not included in the unlimited allowance and O2 do not specify this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Changing from one platform to another means disconnecting your number and reconnecting to the O2 system. It can take a couple of days for your number to reregister and your friends will still be able to call you free as normal.

In the meantime, if your friends contact customer service, the incorrect charges will be refunded for them.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Changing from one platform to another means disconnecting your number and reconnecting to the O2 system. It can take a couple of days for your number to reregister and your friends will still be able to call you free as normal.

In the meantime, if your friends contact customer service, the incorrect charges will be refunded for them.
Message 2 of 2