cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: Cant download old bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download their Bill? I have cleared Cache, used different browsers and even different machines and can't download any of my bills. I was on live chat and was told that if I wanted the bill sent out then I would be charged! All I need is a copy of my Bill emailed to me for my accounts.

Latest update from the community team: 

Hi guys,

Happy to confirm that the issue has now been fixed.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Message 1 of 316
315 REPLIES 315

gavod
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been struggling with this problem, on and off, for years. Last month, after numerous chats and being advised that the problem had been identified and then that it had been fixed, I thought it had been sorted: last month I was actually able to access my bills. Now it's back, and I can't get to my most recent bill. I also wanted the last three bills for my previous account (which I closed in August), which I wasn't able to get because of the same problem, but I've given up asking for them to be emailed because in spite of several promises nothing ever arrives. So I have no way of getting my bills. Next month I will need them for a cashback claim. Do you think there is any chance of this being fixed by then?

Message 221 of 316

gavod
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ha! I managed to get it to work (another route through the website with a different browser) for my current account. I still have no way of getting hold of the bills on the closed account though, as trying to get to any of my previous accounts immediately invokes the error.

Message 222 of 316

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Call and ask them to send you a paper copy if you need it urgently.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 223 of 316

K0zb0
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Martin, i am still experiancing this issue. please can you help @Martin-O2

Message 224 of 316

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @K0zb0 I'm sorry to hear that your having difficulties with this. Can I ask have you been affected by this since the issue started in July or is it a new thing for you? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 225 of 316

mjcuth
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Hey @K0zb0 I'm sorry to hear that your having difficulties with this. Can I ask have you been affected by this since the issue started in July or is it a new thing for you? 

Hi Martin

I've had this issue on & off for ages - was able to view November's bill, but now can't view December's!

Cheers

Michael

Message 226 of 316

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35929 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

@mjcuth wrote:

I've had this issue on & off for ages - was able to view November's bill, but now can't view December's!

Cheers

Michael

Hi @mjcuth

I use Chrome, and have hit this too - I have found that clearing all cached cookies in the browser for any O2 site helps a lot. 

I have a post somewhere that shows how to set Chrome on PC to do this automatically for O2 sites only on exit/startup, will see if I can find it.

Here, last few lines of the last post has it for Chrome:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/forums/forumtopicprintpage/board-id/15/message-id/65450/print-single-m...

Good luck, and Happy New Year! 

Message 227 of 316

mjcuth
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @pgn

I use Chrome, and have hit this too - I have found that clearing all cached cookies in the browser for any O2 site helps a lot.

Thanks - Firefox for me as main browser, but have also tried Safari on my iPhone and Edge on a desktop - removing all O2 cookies and clearing caches doesn't help 😞

Cheers

Michael

Message 228 of 316

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35929 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Hi @mjcuth

No problem here with Firefox on Android, but 64bit Firefox on Win10 is problematic. 

Chrome (64bit) on Win10 works, but only after clearing all previous cookies from *.O2.co.uk.

Edge seems to be problematic when trying to view the PDF bills, but other functionality seems to work: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/forums/forumtopicprintpage/board-id/1/message-id/122615/print-single-m...

Firefox/Android working earlier:

Screenshot_20171231-161918_01.jpg

Message 229 of 316

mjcuth
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @pgn

pgn wrote:

Edge seems to be problematic when trying to view the PDF bills,

But isn't that the whole point of this thread? That's exactly what I'm trying to do, but keep getting the DASH_ERR04 error - I can view my latest bill summary ok, but can't download a copy (which seems to be the only way to check that discounts have been applied properly)....

Cheers

Michael

Message 230 of 316