cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: Cant download old bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download their Bill? I have cleared Cache, used different browsers and even different machines and can't download any of my bills. I was on live chat and was told that if I wanted the bill sent out then I would be charged! All I need is a copy of my Bill emailed to me for my accounts.

Latest update from the community team: 

Hi guys,

Happy to confirm that the issue has now been fixed.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Message 1 of 316
315 REPLIES 315

loowskill
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I cannot believe after that many years this is still an issue grin and if you ask for an electronic copy they say "I can help you with copy bill and it will be delivered on registered address in 14 days. To request a copy bill is a cost of £2.00, or £2.50 per bill for itemised billing." and "I am sorry we are able to send the bill via Post only from our end. Can you scroll in the bottom of the bill page on app and check? " Seems they dont have to print it as they "only got it all printed LOL"

Message 311 of 316

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@loowskill wrote:

I cannot believe after that many years this is still an issue grin and if you ask for an electronic copy they say "I can help you with copy bill and it will be delivered on registered address in 14 days. To request a copy bill is a cost of £2.00, or £2.50 per bill for itemised billing." and "I am sorry we are able to send the bill via Post only from our end. Can you scroll in the bottom of the bill page on app and check? " Seems they dont have to print it as they "only got it all printed LOL"

This works if you log in to the O2 website first, before logging into the Community Forum, @loowskill.

I have Chrome on my PC set to clear all cookies from any O2 website on exiting the browser, which also helps. Info on this on the Forum here, if you need it. Good luck!

Message 312 of 316

loowskill
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No luck since? seems after that many years this is still an issue every time when someone tries to download their bill. strange enough there are no solution?! £££££ any ideas? as I am trying to get mine again this time of the year and after that many days of no luck seems i have to get in touch again...

Message 313 of 316

pgn
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Using Private Browsing, or Incognito, mode works for me -on a browser that has not been used to login to the Community Forum, @loowskill -

Screenshot_20230206-214334.png

Message 314 of 316

loowskill
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i cannot see how the community page is relevant to the bills, as soon as i log in to myo2 to check my bills i am logged in to the community pages too? safari/firefox/edge/chrome even incognito mac or window or even myo2app from phone not working. internet or mobile data still the same results..

Message 315 of 316

pgn
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

2 things, @loowskill -

I had that issue several years back, it took a few calls to CS on 202 to get them to do something to my account that got rid of the problem - now you could also try the Social Media Team, links just below this post.

Secondly, this upgrade at the back end was shared recently, it may touch on what to check if things go slightly awry.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-System-Updates-360/m-p/1598402/highlight/true#M39424

Good luck!

Message 316 of 316