cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: Cant download old bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download their Bill? I have cleared Cache, used different browsers and even different machines and can't download any of my bills. I was on live chat and was told that if I wanted the bill sent out then I would be charged! All I need is a copy of my Bill emailed to me for my accounts.

Latest update from the community team: 

Hi guys,

Happy to confirm that the issue has now been fixed.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Message 1 of 316
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, we got the official confirmation from O2 that the issue has indeed been fixed. slight_smile

Thanks so much for your patience and also for helping us out on the forum providing screenshots and helpful information about the issue.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Message 207 of 316
315 REPLIES 315

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11991 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Funnily enough I have just tried this and had the same problem.
The normal advice is to do all of the above (specifically avoiding the Edge browser), but as you have done that I think there is something else going on.
@Martin-O2 @MercedesS @Marjo can you speak to the wider team and see if there is anything in the background causing this?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 316

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @gmarkj! We'll raise this with the team now. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 316

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. It was working fine until my latest Bill was raised on Friday. I just need a copy of the Bill for my accountant. He has been chasing me as the accounts need completing.

Message 4 of 316

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Same issue reported yesterday too so maybe a wider issue than the usual browser incompatibility.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 316

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. I knew it wasnt just me. Hopefully its sorted quick as I need a copy of the bill

Message 6 of 316

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11991 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Yep, tried to view the bill today as had the new bill notification and can't get on.
Can see them (albeit in a limited fashion) through the android app, but if you need to download/print it doesn't help!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 316

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

This has been reported now guys so please bear with me while we wait for a response. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 316

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Martin
Message 9 of 316

Anonymous
Not applicable

it's happening to me too, I have four devices linked to my account but only 3 of them allow me to download and print my bill. was on o2 chat yesterday to be told it would be resolved within 2 hours.... 24hours later I'm still waiting! sort it out o2 🤔

Message 10 of 316