Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Number Port

Hi, Just joined O2 and was meant to have my number ported over last week. It didn't happen for reasons unknown but rebooked for today. Now my old vod service on old iphone has gone off but the new temporary O2 number on the new iphone is still active...

JB72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting issues from Plusnet

I have selected a new contract with O2 and I got my new Sim on Saturday 25th March. I had given my PAC code when i signed up but I have filled out the details again and it has been more than 24 hours and the number still has not ported and I have bee...

Resolved! Remove old phone number for security

I want to change my credit card but it keeps sending an sms to an old phone that is now disconnected xxxxxxxxxx.

Glyngus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I paid my bill this morning at 7.45 and still have no calling/texting ability! My phone is showing no service! And my o2 online is still saying payment due!

Resolved! Using prepaid Purecard

I have registered and got my purecard details but how do I use my purecard online when I don't have an expiry date to enter when putting in the card details?

Buck1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim

Hi there, do you supply an ESIM only contract with same benefits as the conventional SIM card (excluding 5G) that I can use alongside my other service provider.

PeteIbbo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top-up didnt work

Hello everyone, What is happening with top-up right now? Yesterday i did a top-up for 500mb as always. Even twice. At 14.33 and in the evening 21.19 First top-up didnt work, i didnt have any internet. So i bought it again just in case. And today i re...

Uldis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing phone number from different accounts

My current number I use is from a monthly contract under my Dad's name, and I've set up a new monthly contract under my own name - how would I go about carrying the number I had before onto this new one? The guides I can find don't help because techn...

Resolved! Failed Direct Debit

Hello, my direct debit didnt go through today as I get paid tomorrow. Will O2 reapply the direct debit or should I pay manually?

cocobean by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra billing charges

Recently even cut off from advisor on call?trying to get explanation? My monthly bill is 8.50 higher.on 09 03 23 I called to say my daughters data had run out due to fraudsters changing her tariff she was stuck for data on this day due to o2s policy ...