Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Payments

Unable to pay bill bank says card is fine

Sicoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my number

Called 202 but it’s just hangs up looked online how to do it, would like to change my mobile number please

Carmel1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Plan swap

Is it possible to swap plans on 2 contracts that I have.? 

Tommy9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open Discount - contract over 28 days old error

Just bought a new phone today and new contract. Work for Police Service, was given the code to use in O2 Open to get a discount on my bill. I have verified my email etc. but when I click on my number it show an error - You can’t get an O2 Open discou...

StaceyS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone bill

For months on end you guys have been sending me numbers to call for support and help and they never exist. It hangs up everytime i call 2729 as it’s not even a number and then when my phone has been blocked because i canMt make the payment you guys t...

Resolved! Promo code

Why do o2 make things really difficult. I've been given a code to put in the promo section when I recycle my phone, but no......invalid code. Why

Henry4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I would like to upgrade my daughters phone but don’t want a text sending to it. Is this possible

Resolved! Order

Ordered a new iPhone but haven’t really have any updates. 

Emma34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trade in offer

good morning, I’ve had a text on the 17th of September offering the following “From £45.50 a month* with £30 upfront and 0% APR. Trade in your old device and we’ll pay off the rest of your current contract.”does anybody know if it’s still available? ...

MikeF by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos