Did you mean: 

Auto top up

adamstanden
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi folks.

I am trying to cancel my PAYG auto top up. I can log into my O2 ok. When I try to go to auto top up to cancel it asks me to log in again and select the number associated with the account. When I select my number it says that too many account are associated with my number and takes me back to the main my o2 page. This goes on as Infinitum!!! Is there a problem with the O2 web pages?
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @adamstanden

Out of interest, how was the issue resolved? Did auto top up start working on the account? I ask as this is affecting many people and wonder if it has been fixed? Thanks slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 17

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@adamstanden wrote:

Hi MercedesS,

I was asking for my wife. She asked on O2 LiveChat and they couldn't help and advised her to ring customer services. The person on the end of the call to CS was very rude and unhelpful!!! My wife then wrote to O2's CEO and the whole sorry event has eventually been resolved but she has asked for a PAC code and will be changing to GiffGaff.

Thanks anyway

Adam

Thanks for the update Adam and I am really sorry. 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 12 of 17

adamstanden
  • 14 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
For some inexplicable reason, the auto topup section in the My O2 web portal started working again about ½ hr after she emailed the CEO to complain 😜
Message 13 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@adamstanden wrote:
For some inexplicable reason, the auto topup section in the My O2 web portal started working again about ½ hr after she emailed the CEO to complain 😜

Very coincidental @adamstanden. I hope it's working for everyone now...and keeps working !!. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 17

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @adamstanden, all fixed now? We have been told it has been fixed and we will like to check Thanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 15 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 16 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, confirmed fixed above.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 17