05-03-2014 15:09 - edited 16-01-2017 13:44
What is the O2 Community?
The O2 Community is a place for you to ask other customers like you for advice on anything related to O2. You can also join discussions, create your own and share feedback for O2, as well writing amazing how-to guides and device reviews. We have the main community, an Ideas section and even an off-topic board for you to kick back in and relax. Get involved!
How can the O2 Community help me?
If you are looking for advice on what device is best for you, getting the most out of your handset, troubleshooting, choosing the right O2 product don’t look any further, the community is the perfect place for you. However, if you need assistance with your account you may need to contact an O2 Advisor.
Ask the Community to:
• Get help with your mobile device
• Understand and get advice on O2 product and services
• Learn more about your device’s features
• Discuss with other members what device is more suitable for your needs
Access MyO2 to:
• Check old bills, recent bill and countdown to next bill
• Usage alerts
• Recent Charges including itemised billing on calls, data and SMS
• Check your upgrade date
• Direct link to the Payment line
• Get further information about your account
• Discuss your bill
• Request a PAC
• Upgrade your account
• Cancel your contract
Why join the O2 Community?
The community isn’t just a friendly and efficient way to get help and talk about mobile phones, it’s also a very social and fun place – check out the off-topic section.
We also run regular initiatives that are exclusive to the O2 community:
• Virtual Interviews – Live Q&A sessions with official O2 experts
• Community Rewards – Help others and get rewards!
• Beta Tests – Some of our members get the chance to try out our products first
• Try the Tech - Borrow a phone from us to test and review!
• Other Customer Reviews – honest and independent device reviews by our members, such as this fantastic Xperia Z review from one of our members; sheepdog.
How do I join?
Register or log in to participate in the Community. It’s simple, it’s fast and it’s free!
If you forgot your account details, you can request them here: Forgot your account details
How to participate?
The best way to start participating is to introduce yourself or start a new thread or search for a discussion you’d like to join in:
Already an expert?
There are always members looking for advice! Browse around the community and see if there is anybody you can help. We are also always very keen on new guides, videos, ‘how to’ and reviews, feel free to post your contributions in the relevant section, or contact the Community Team (Martin, Toby or Marjo) to discuss your ideas.