cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,213
3,212 REPLIES 3,212

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Nice one @Martin-O2 Fantastic

About me....

• Pay monthly or Pay as you Go?  PAYG - Pay as you Go
  • What phone you currently haveiPhone 6 Plus (Apple fan, sorry)
  • Hobbies and interestHardcore console gamer & avid science fiction reader
  • Random or cool facts about you? I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up > Any ideas welcome!
Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 2 of 3,213

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Hi Everybody,

I'm Marc, and as it says in my signature below I also work for O2, although I'm not part of the Community team and therefore I'm here as a customer just like you guys. slight_smile

• Pay monthly or Pay as you Go? Pay Monthly - Phone and Tablet
  • What phone you currently have? Huawei P9 Plus
  • Hobbies and interest? Homebrew, travel and reading
  • Random or cool facts about you? I used to own a toy shop, and I can play a bugle!

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 3 of 3,213

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for sharing @Wa10! How are you finding the Huawei P9 Plus? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 4 of 3,213

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

@Martin-O2 Have to say I'm absolutely loving it! In fact, it may even sneak in and steal the crown as the best phone I've ever had the pleasure of owning, which was previously shared between the Note 3 and Xperia Z Ultra.

The Leica camera is stunning, and gives my considerably more expensive camera a run for it's money in most situations.

Also a big fan of the battery life, which is by far the best I've known with any  large smartphone I've ever owned (although I'm taking no chances with Glastonbury, and have 2 high capacity power banks at the ready, haha). And whilst I know it's a bit marmite, I love the Emotion UI more than stock Android now. slight_smile 

Still torn about upgrading to the P10 Plus, as a bit gutted it doesn't have either wireless charging or waterproof features, which may lead me toward the Oneplus 5 instead. 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 5 of 3,213

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

That's some high praise! I know the Xperia Z Ultra is a fantastic handset slight_smile I've been on the Galaxy phones for my last few handsets but I'm considering moving to the Xperia range for my next phone. 

signature

Message 6 of 3,213

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi. New to 02 and the forums. Already found some interesting stuff! Getting a motoG5, so hopefully it will be easy to use.
Message 7 of 3,213

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

Welcome @Anonymous

The Moto G5 is a good choice and we have quite a few members who can help you if you have any problems. 

Just ask slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 3,213

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to the forum. I bet you are looking forward to your new phone. Please come back and let us know what you think about it ...Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 3,213

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions
Message 10 of 3,213