Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 684

Re: Auto top up

Hi @adamstanden

Out of interest, how was the issue resolved? Did auto top up start working on the account? I ask as this is affecting many people and wonder if it has been fixed? Thanks Smiley Happy

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Former Staff

@adamstanden wrote:

Hi MercedesS,

I was asking for my wife. She asked on O2 LiveChat and they couldn't help and advised her to ring customer services. The person on the end of the call to CS was very rude and unhelpful!!! My wife then wrote to O2's CEO and the whole sorry event has eventually been resolved but she has asked for a PAC code and will be changing to GiffGaff.

Thanks anyway

Adam

Thanks for the update Adam and I am really sorry. 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Level 1: Joiner

For some inexplicable reason, the auto topup section in the My O2 web portal started working again about ½ hr after she emailed the CEO to complain 😜
Topics: 684

@adamstanden wrote:
For some inexplicable reason, the auto topup section in the My O2 web portal started working again about ½ hr after she emailed the CEO to complain 😜

Very coincidental @adamstanden. I hope it's working for everyone now...and keeps working !!. Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Former Staff

Hello @adamstanden, all fixed now? We have been told it has been fixed and we will like to check Thanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,426

Good news @MercedesS and let's hope it's a permanent fix this time ☺️

Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,379

Yes, confirmed fixed above.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)