Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh - cancelling contract

Hi,I've recently been moved with work to the very very far north of Scotland. My phone signal is now very limited up here, by that I mean I get no service most of the day and no internet whatsoever. I have 13 months left on my refresh contract and wo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Lock

I had a Sony Xperia Z2 with O2 and it was destroyed, but the Sim was fine. I put it in another phone, which is unlocked, but I cant use the Sim? I can use the phone okay but I keep getting asked for a Sim unlock pin. Anyone know a solution?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlinking accounts

Basically i have my own phone contract and i took out a new contract for my partner, received the phone Spoke to 02 and changed the billing date etc. Hes been using it a few days when i realised that my own numbers billing date has also changed - i d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint

Hi,What is the best way to make a complaint to o2? I cant seem to find an email address to send one to.RegardsNathan

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g sim in 3g motorola razr 3xx

Hi, I want to keep my o2 contract but Im want an old flip phone. Will my 4g sim work in an old 3g phone . Im going to use the motorola razr v3xx or the V9. I know the minutes and texts will be ok , but will i be able to use the data ? Or will i have ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! call forwarding

Does anyone know how to end call forwarding? I know how to set it up but not how to cancel it

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is my best tariff?

I use my iphone 4s (3G) mainly to place bets and search for best odds. There is no wifi nearby so I have to use 3G.I only need about 1 hour of calls and 500 texts per month but keep exceeding my 1gb data limit and have to pay for a bolt on. I would l...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 have messed up my bill once again

Hi everyone need advice here.o2 messed up my account back in june,then sent me an astronomical bill.Was told it was all resolved and it will be cleared by o2 customer services and the complaints team.My bill has arrived and once again i owe out money...

Resolved! Is O2 the worst company for customer service?

Terrible support - simple question - to link two accounts - but unable to get a solution. Takes ages to talk to someone then all they do is send you an out of date youtube clip and you've no alternative but to lump it or rejoin the queue. Worst custo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos