Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! QUESTION

I want to ask my husband and I we were customers of O2 for 6 years. Next month, the end of the contract and we are interested on new phones Sony Xperia Z1 Compact.We took a two telephones, one for me and one for my husband and I want to wonder whethe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconnect and still receiving bills

I had a sim only deal and was coming to the end of 12 month contract when someone rang and asked me to refresh and take out a new contract which includes a phone. I agreed and purchased an iPhone and they agreed that I could disconnect sim only deal....

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone contract

I would like if some one from O2 can call me regarding my phone contract,

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance

How do I cancel my insurance cover

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 strike a deal with....... The Sun

So 02 have made a deal with the Sun+ to provide services to those signing up on the 4g contract. I really hope o2 understand what they have done, I for one will not have anything to do with that newspaper or any services they provide and will be leav...

• 36 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to Cork in Ireland

I will be travelling to Ireland shortly (southern). I am on a contract and wish to know how much it will cost to use my phone whilst there. I do have o2 travel. Would it be cheaper to buy a sim card there?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G trial rip off

So yesterday I got a text from O2 saying that they were giving me a free trial of 4G for a day (today) in the last 2.5 hours I have used 73mb of my data allowence doing nothing in perticular, minimal browsing to trial the speed (which wasnt very fast...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls to UK from New Zealand

I'm off to New Zealand for a month and was wondering whether theres any bolt on available for me to access cheaper calls home at all? I can see the bolt on for calling abraod from the UK? Quite a few family members with o2 but can't see anything othe...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos