Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free £10 offer not working

Bug04
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Why is it that on my leaflet my sim came in it says I can get £10 free credit by texting free10 to 21500, but when i do i get a text stating that this offer is not for you. Can someone tell me why please? Thanks
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Bug04, and thanks for coming back to update us! I'll send you a Private Message now then sto get some more details so I can have someone look into this for you slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 25

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT

From what I understand, you have to contact customer services to manually apply it?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 25

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Cleoriff, it shouldn't be necessary to go through Customer Services for the offer, but in case it doesn't work and the customer is indeed eligible, Customer Services can apply the credit manually slight_smile

@Bug04 I've just heard back on your query and the offer has now been applied to your account - any issue, let us know!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 13 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Hey @Cleoriff, it shouldn't be necessary to go through Customer Services for the offer, but in case it doesn't work and the customer is indeed eligible, Customer Services can apply the credit manually slight_smile

I fully understand that Emily, I only mentioned it as numerous people have had the same issue with the code not working so have had to resort to customer services. slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 25

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Of course @Cleoriff smiling So yes any issues with the code can be sorted via Customer Services, but feel free to also bring them to our attention as well if needed, as always!

signature

Message 15 of 25

MI5
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Thanks @EmilieT slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 25

Bug04
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks @EmilieT
Message 17 of 25

Ruth6
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

I am having the same problem with the same error message. I have got my new SIM for pay and go and topped up with £10 but it says that I am not eligible. I don't want to stay on hold to customer services for this. Please can the team help? @EmilieT 

Thanks,

Ruth

Message 18 of 25

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Emilie no longer works on the forum @Ruth6, but I can tag some other managers that might.
@Martin-O2 @Marjo @LukasB can you help?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 19 of 25

Ruth6
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you

Message 20 of 25