cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering iTunes vouchers: invalid email address?

Jonk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone ordered iTunes voucher recently?

Tried to order an iTunes voucher but keep getting an error (for all my email addresses): "Sorry, but that email doesn't seem to be valid email or there was an error". 

To test this, go to "http://www.o2vouchers.co.uk/", type in an email address and it will be rejected. Seems to me the web server is broken. Anyone had success?

Message 1 of 85
84 REPLIES 84

Jonk
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT , any update, one week on?

Message 31 of 85

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Jonk! I have forwarded all the information you and the other members in this thread have shared with me in PMs last week. This is still being worked on and I will share any news here as soon as I received them slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 32 of 85

Jonk
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, @EmilieT , Hope they could resolve the issue soonish, the bank holiday weekend is coming...

Message 33 of 85

Sigma7
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Has this been sorted out yet? I’m having trouble too..keeps saying my email in incorrect..?
Message 34 of 85

Superbreakfast
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

still no fix...

Message 35 of 85

Red3
  • 18 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is this ever going to be fixed?
Message 36 of 85

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieTIs there any news on this yet? It's been a long time since people first posted about the problem?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 85

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Jonk@Superbreakfast@Sigma7@Red3 & @Cleoriff slight_smile I have no update for now but I chase up on this regularly and will post any news here as soon as I get some!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 38 of 85

Sigma7
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
What is actually taking them so long? The error shouldn’t even exist as it lets you register an account with your email address. It’s only a matter of selling the item and billing the account??!
Message 39 of 85

Red3
  • 18 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It seems like a very straightforward error to fix, my prediction is o2 is stopping this service.

Message 40 of 85