Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! how long will it take

DPD came to collect my phone on Thursday for repair , was given a tracking number!!! Which actually doesn't work When should I expect my phone back ????

Insanity nearly lost over Call forwarding

Please help I’m on the brink of insanity 勞若郎 there’s probably a simple solution, maybe I’m just having a blonde moment lol.....All I want to do is forward all calls to voicemail except my favourites in contacts.I have an iPhone 6+ incase you need to ...

Emmaful82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix

I received a free Netflix login for 6 months in January. However, I never registered and have mislaid the paperwork. How can I have a copy to register for the remaining 4 months?

McFly55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 recycle complaint

Does anyone know how you submit a written complaint against O2 recycle? They are not an O2 company but are part of the Redeem group.

AndyT27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

repairs

Im posting my phone off for repair , I've been told to pop it into a jiffy bag with just my name and claim number on the envelope 'is this all I need to write ?? Will they know its my phone and where to return it

Resolved! Possible scam call

Hi, I have just had a phone call from this number 0330 303 5317 saying it was O2 rewards is this the case.

Bruce1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No mobile signal

Recently moved to new address and I cant receive or make calls from my mobile or send or receive text messages. All I hv is wifi . Can anyone help.

Sallie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone know how long a phone takes to get to O2 using their recycle (fear mine is lost in post)

So I shipped my old (t)rusty S8 off to O2 recycle via their prepaid packaging last monday, got tracking id from postoffice, all good stuff.However it still hasn't been received by O2. The prepaid tracking that O2 use only tracks when the package is s...

Pinkeye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos