Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

YODEL - delivery problems

Hi allI have recently upgraded my phone and received a text from o2 on Friday 4th May to tell me that I would receive it that day. I was given a parcel number for Yodel delivery services, so have been tracking it online. Unfortunately I still haven't...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am totally confused....

Hmmmmm, first of all I need a lesson on this new set up.I take it the only way that I can sign in to the O2 community boards is via my O2? Secondly, once I have signed in via my O2, what is the quickest way to find these boards? Thirdly, I was a memb...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coverage for my area

Up until two weeks ago the coverage in my house was fine and now i am getting virtually no signal at all. I moved to O2 because the signal was better here than it was with orange. When i check the coverage checker it says it is fine for phone / text ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Available networks on Huawei E173 dongle

My Huawei E173 dongle works OK on the O2 UK 3g network but wifi networks do not show as available. What do I need to change in the settings to be able to see and connect to wifi? I am running Connection Manager 8.7.6.56. Any help would be very much a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving texts in Spain

My boyfriend has been in Spain for nearly two weeks and has had no problem receiving texts from me until yesterday he isn't getting them he's getting messages from other people. I'm getting his texts. He's getting my calls just not texts. We have a j...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who do I contact for problems?

Hello, I have tried accessing a O2 Wifi spot at House of Fraser, never with any luck. My iPhone find's the O2 Wifi spot, asks if I want to connect to it, so I do, the Login Screen appears, but there is nothing there, just a pure white blank page. No ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping the same number

HiiiiI want to keep my number from my orange contract and transfer it over- I understand how to do this with the pac code BUT it takes 2 days- does this mean I can't use the o2 number given with the new sim during the process??Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos