Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Boost Box (Femtocell)

O2 has a Boost Box available but they restrict their use to Business customers. Why?My husband and I both have monthly contracts, we have been with O2 for many many years but still we cannot give out our mobile numbers as we cannot receive when home....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UNLOCK Code for HTC one x

I have now asked twice for my unlock code from O2 over he last several months, and they have not sent me it. Neither an apology nor an explanation. It is no wonder I will be moving to THREE after my contract is up.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow 3g on iPhone 6

Has anyone else got slow 3g with the new iphone6. I'm not sure if it is down to a software problem or what Never had any problem before on my iphone 5s

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mast sharing query

If O2 and Vodafone are now mast sharing, what implications does that have on service, for example... a) if O2 was experiencing signal issues at a certain location, would that mean Vodafone would experience them too?b) if 2 networks are using the same...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 email

Hi since tonight I have been unable to send or receive emails. I think my account has been hacked as it keeps saying my password is incorrect. How can I access it to change my password? Who do I contact, I have been trying to find a number for hours....

hearts123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change number

Hi i have a pay as u go virgin sim with nr and a o2 contract can i change my o2 with that one from pay as u go?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data tariff question

Hello, I was wondering if there was a tariff that specializes in data MB. I don't usually call or text on my iphone, but i would love to spend my tariff mainly on internet usage on the go. If anyone has any idea or thought about this, I would kindly ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

11 pasword reset text messages...

Just ended a online chat with a customer advisor, and afterwards I was spammed with 11 text messages saying that my myo2 account password had been reset, plesae use this new password. The online chat was requesting my PAC codes, not a password reset....

RBW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos