Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Does anyone else get this...

I don't know who's fault this is but I'm starting to suspect my o2 dongle. I have mobile broadband for Mac (pay&go) usually I never have any troubles but when I visit: www.reed.co.uk things don't work as they should, pages don't finish loading -most ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new forum

Hello, Have I missed something? The link I used to get5 to the 02 forum no longer works along with my password/user on this site - has it changed recently? old link http://forum.o2.co.uk/index.php Ta,

Owe2 by Level 4: Observant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

no network coverage

As we've been without any coverage here in Lostwithiel for more than a week now do we get any compensation /rebate on our tariff ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No VPN connection through E173 Dongle

After a couple of years of perfectly good service my mobile broadband dongle packed-up and I was sent an E173 as a replacement. Following multiple problems with getting the new Connection Manager to work, I can now establish an internet connection di...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Broadband - monthly discount

Hi, I have been using O2 broadband for 3 years, if I have an O2 pay as you go moblie what discount will I get on my monthly broadband bill and how long after getting an O2 mobile will I have to wait before the discount starts? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to text 3 Austria

Hi all,my son has a new contract with the provider 3 (drei) in Austria. He can call and text my O2 mobile and I can call his but he does not receive any of my text messages despite O2 charging me for each attempt.He receives text messages from all ot...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How about some 3G in the Isles Of Scilly?

We have to pay the same amounts as everyone else in the country... Why does no provider give 3G down here? How long ago did 3G arrive? Why have o2 still not bothered to upgrade their mast in the Isles Of Scilly? Will they ever bother? Will it stay li...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International blocking?

I own my phone - purchased unlocked. However, it seems to have been polluted with O2 advertising (a flash screen on startup and the other O2 marketing app - neither of which I asked for and which I can't see how to delete). Worse still, although I co...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos