Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! My money is gone!

I was ordering the moto e phone today, my ipad lost the connection to wifi and my browser stopped working, i then refreshed my browser and I had an error message saying "an error has occurred, return home" so I did, I was about to retry purchasing th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to O2

Hi, I am looking to move to O2. I need about 5GB download, unlimited texts and minutes. What deals are available please

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel Bundles.

Hello, I will be travelling to the USA shortly and i'm quite confused at the travel bolt ons. I will use the occasional text message and wont use calls/data. Is there any bolt ons for texts in the usa? Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ERROR 500

I want to track my order but I can't. Off all the days your site can have an ERROR 500 it had to be today on the only thing I needed. Is there any other way to get around this?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin active gym deals

Hi everyone. I'm wanting to join my local gym but it's quite expensive unless your company offer discounted membership. Does anyone know imid any good joining deals out there

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! doorstep swap

Hey guys after a couple of months of arguing o2 are replacing my phone, I was just wondering if when the courier delivers my new phone do i need the box and all the leads for my faulty one to be sent back

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos