Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Time to go, I think!

I have been a loyal customer of my original service provider over three incarnations of buy outs, eventually being told that my BT Cellnet was now O2. So, as you can work out, that's approaching nearly two decades of commitment from me (and paying co...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help !

How do I get to speakTo someone at 02? Just upgraded phone but have no service????

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can we expect O2 Travel price to fall soon?

Hi,The 1st July sees another drop in the maximum prices that mobile operators in the EU can charge for Roaming ( outgoing calls fall to €0.19 and data to €0.20 per mb ) - full details here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_roaming_regulati...

Resolved! O2 site is pants for existing customers

I've lost my phone. I pay you monthly for the insurance. So why aren't the contact details on your website???You claim to be customer focussed but this website is nothing but a sales site. "Help" would be an insurance link n the home page for your cu...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 4G dongle on Mac

I've had a $g dongle for a couple of weeks and since I have had it there have been 4 messages in the message inbox, there are now 5. when I click on the message button I just gt a dialogue with spinning dots and nothing happens. Anybody got any ideas...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! YAWN....insurance....

hi all...just bought xperia z2 tablet from o2...can i add this to my exiating o2 mobile insurance, or do i have to get a seperate new policy.cheersF

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos