Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Data problems, GPRS or Edge rather than 3G

HiI've switched from EE due to poor 3G data speeds to find that the data connection on o2 is even worse. I'm using a 4G sim in a Jiayu G3 running Android 4.04. Is this still an ongoing problem? I've tried the setting on the phone including switching ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung s5

Ive just upgraded to a new Samsung S5 and i have just ahd a major accident with the handset. I dropped it crossing the road and i think it got run over by a vehicle wheel. i still have blue operating light but the screen is kaput.I cannot access the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 email

Is there any way of getting into 02 email now they seem to have pulled the plug.?I thought that although they had sold to sky, they would still allow access to O2emails the way Bt Yahoo did a few years ago.Any suggestions??

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Evernote premium

I've put in the code a lot of times but I still don't get the premium service. I do have O2 so I don't know why it's not working

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Movistar SIM card

Does anybody know where I can get hold of a Movistar SIM card? In the UK? I have looked on the Movistar website but as it is Spanish I can't understand it.

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual Voicemail

when i started using this service I though great I can see who has left me voicemail and time length of voicemail without having to go into voicemails, excellent but to be honest its a waste of time sometimes it works sometimes it dont if you lose 4G...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel 50p connection charge per call in Europe + £1.99 /day for data ?

so I'm on pay monthly If I go to europe £1.99 per day for data access even if I use things like whatsapp etc ? and 50p/call all this works out to be expencive compare to the EU controlled standard rate. no one is going to be speaking for hours now da...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G access at no extra charge.

Last week I received a text message telling me that from 27 June I was given 4G access at no extra charge. On looking in My O2, Bolt Ons section, I can see 4G access and that it is free and is active and has no end date. Although 4G is not in my area...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos