Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

ics update for my xperia-s

Can you please tell me when the ics android update will be delivered to us xperia s handset owners?I was following a thread that said it is now approved sofware but I still cannot update?!

chunt69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Travel confusion - Please help!

Hey guys, I've been chatting to an 02 advisor online for ages with him being absolultey no help what so ever, I'm hoping you can help. Basically, I'm confused about 02 travel, the data aspect aside- just talking calls and texts for now. The 50p conne...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call barring

Hello, I'm on holidays at La Reunion (an island near Mauritius). Since I arrived here (yesterday) I can't call in UK, and it's a bit problematic. Each time I'm trying it said that I have to activate the call barring. I just can send texts. I've tried...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR TESCO PAY AS YOU GO

Can you state when O2 are going to accredit Gingerbread 2.3.3 update for the Galaxy Mini on Tesco pay as you go. I understand O2 is the carrier. The PDA NUMBER IS S5570XWKE3.I would love to enjoy the benefits of Gingerbread 2.3.3.Thanks Maul04

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boostbox/Connect updates?

Hi Can anyone provide any information (other than usual denial that they exist or "we'll let you know when there's something to report") about when the O2 Boostbox (femtocell, O2 version of SureSignal) will be available to personal customers? Alterna...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMTP Settings for incoming text alerts

Hi I am about to subscribe to a service which will provide me incoming SMS alerts. I need to provide the following information: SMTP server name Port SMS Suffix I would appreciate knowing the answers, please. Thanks and regards Andrew

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia P See-through strip

Hi I've had the Xperia P since May but i have noticed that there seems to be something in my see-though strip which looks like an air bubble. if it reaches one of the touch buttons will it stop working? and should i take it to O2 and get them to sort...

GM992 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up voucher won't go through

My top up voucher doesn't go through and I've been trying since yesterday evening. The last time this happened it was for a few hours and they credited my phone £2.50. It's weird cos I can receive and make calls and texts but can't top up. MOD EDIT: ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How does Coverage work?

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forums and have a (probably rather easy) question. Sorry if this isn't in the right section. With the current o2 outage for some users, I noticed that I have no signal, but my girlfriend sitting no more than 5 feet away from ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos