Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Agreed to renew contract with an O2 partner company, but having issues

Hi,I was about to leave O2 due to no longer having a signal in my area when I got a call from an O2 partner company called airtime solutions who offered me a deal to stay with O2. The deal was a better price as I am out of contract and also to regist...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! the O2 coverage !!

I don't know why but its hapenning again...My neighbours have the same problem.We leave in Smallfield in Surrey (very close to Gatwick airport) and we keep loosing the signal.Sometimes we get 1 bar other times its nothing at all.And this has happend ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lend us a quid didn't work

I phoned 4444 and pressed option 6 for lend us a quid. The automated voice said I now have £1.05 but when I tried to send a txt it failed because my phone says I've only 5p! Anyone got any ideas on what to do next?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Storage problems

My phone, an experia arc, asks me to free up some storage - problem is the SD card is virtually empty but the phone does not allow any/most of the apps to be transferred there. My question is if I ask the phone to remove the data from the twitter app...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! (Home Broadband/Home Phone Archive) Webmail

Hi It seems that o2 have shut down webmail for everyone except those who have broadband now. I changed my supplier a few years back but was still able to keep my same email address and access my emails through the o2 site but this is no longer the ca...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tracking a phone for repair

HiI have been on the repairs website. I have put in my tracker no, postcode and the other letter/number thing and its saying that it is not recognised. i have entered this information many times with out success. please can anyone help me ........Tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyone used O2 Recycle?

Hello, was wondering if anyone has used O2 recyle as want to recyle my old iphone 5 an they seem to have the best price (£196) but was wondering if i go in the store would i need to bring anything besides the phone such as proof of purchase or Charge...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia SP

When will O2 be releasing the 4.3 update for the xperia sp? Sony released it over 2 weeks ago now and still nothing! Anyone got any idea??

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing item from my order

I recently ordered a Moto G and 2 wall chargers from the online shop. I received the phone the next day without problems and the chargers were delayed. A few days later 1 charger arrived, however one is still missing and the order status shows as 'co...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos