cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEBMAIL....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

i have been become disillusioned with the 'customer services' team. i have spent nearly 2 days on the phone and have got no where.

my issue is this:

i have an o2 webmail account i registered nearly 7 years ago, i use this email address for banking, insurance etc so there are valuable emails saved in this account. 

Unfortunately i havent been able to click onto my webmail via the 'o2' tab. alwyas says sorry the page your after is missing, etc etc.

i called the customer services team so explain my problem, when i quoted the email address **********@o2.co.uk they said they couldnt find me! they asked me for my mobile number, which to be honest i didnt have a clue which number i would of registered at the time with so i logged onto my personal details and read off the number that was on the screen in front of me!..again they said the couldnt find me! after hours of beening passed form department to department someone informed that was a tesco pre pay number( never been on tescos in my life!) they said they because that number was 'active' i had to speak to them to sort my 02 WEBMAIL out!!!! why??? i have an issue with my o2 service!!!!!!

anyway i called tescos prepay and they said the number would of probably been recycled if not used within 6 months. again back to o2...

i spoken to someone other customer service team with no joy. 

i cant log in but just cant get into my webmail!!!

PLEASE HELP im getting no where speaking to imcompetent staff who havent got a clue.

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys,

If you're a home broadband customer, you should call broadband tech support (0800 230 0202) and ask the advisor to raise a case to the portal team to unblock your webmail account.

I'm trying to get the right process for non-home broadband customers now. As soon as I have it, I'll let you know.

Cheers,
Leonard

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Your account may have been hacked / spam attack and o2 have blocked it.

There is a thread that explains the issue and the steps to get account reactivated.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Home-Broadband-Home-Phone/Webmail-account-disabled-blocked-here-s-more-...

P.s. I would remove the email addresss as that could lead to more spamming of your email.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello adam,

thank you for the reply. i did see that post and did all of that. 

my issue is o2 cant find my details even though i can read them from the registeration screen here.

https://registration.o2.co.uk/Registration/Update

i just been the tech team to re activate but customer sevice team cant do anything.

adam, if i gave you my log in details can you see whats up?

im desperate to get this sorted as i need my email...

Message 3 of 17

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I am not from o2 so cannot help you ather than the advice given. (we are all mainly customers helping each other out)

Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
cheers mate anyway. hopefully some for o2 will see this!
Message 5 of 17

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Try a private message to Leonard who might be able to help with this.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi perksie, nothing as yet.

do o2 look at these forums?
Message 7 of 17

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

not in an official support function there are a few o2 staff etc but the basis of these forums  is self help i.e. customer / customer

Apple Watch series 4

Message 8 of 17

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
hi perksie, nothing as yet.

do o2 look at these forums?

He won't get it until he logs in.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys,

If you're a home broadband customer, you should call broadband tech support (0800 230 0202) and ask the advisor to raise a case to the portal team to unblock your webmail account.

I'm trying to get the right process for non-home broadband customers now. As soon as I have it, I'll let you know.

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 10 of 17