Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 launch the first British Sign Language Guru

http://www.signvideo.co.uk/news/o2-launch-the-first-bsl-guru O2 launch the first BSL Guru O2 and Telenomics today unveil the steps taken at the new O2 store at 229 Tottenham Court Road to improve services for people with sensory needs, and offer in-s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

on hold.....and on and on and on

Twice i have phoned 202 to upgrade......a total of 2 hours and 20 minutes.....i'd be quicker calling tesco mobile or carphone warehouse!! I'll persivere for ten more minutes then im off. This is abysmal customer service!

• 63 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems buying O2 Insurance for a Pay&Go Phone

I hope someone here can help us out! My partner bought a Pay&Go S4 Mini from the o2 website. The website says you can ONLY buy o2 Insure from an o2 store. We went into our local store today and they (very rudely) informed us that they "did not have t...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 password updated?! Fraudulent email?

Evening All, My father contacted me today regarding the email below which he forwarded on to me. He claims not to have requested a new password or been in contact with O2 regarding his email account. Therefore we are concerned this might be a fraudul...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! not come into store (iphone 6 plus)

I was told my early upgrade/ pre-order of the iphone would come into store today... and it hasnt. The o2 store have no idea why this is and have give me no answer to any of my questions... or a time scale of when i should now finally get my phone, de...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! service

I was due for an upgrade and I was more or less told to go to carphone warehouse ? weired or what then went to up grade onthe web site and I think it was created by someone on planet zog as it make no sense one bitbeen with o2 10 years and they just ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract upgrade

helo, i have upgraded about 1month ago to simpliciu buy my phone is playing up .... can i change my mind and choose diffrent tarif with handset?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G

I am having trouble getting 3G in certain places and it comes up with GPRS or E at the top instead of 3G. I was wondering if there was anything I could do about it.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade due tomorrow.....Any decent deals?

Well tomorrow is my free upgrade day....I'd like to try and wangle an iPhone 5S out of them..(I'm using a SonyXperia J at the moment....£28 a month tarrif ) Is there any decent deals within O2 at the moment? Carphone Warehouse are doing a decent deal...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos