Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Priority Moments

Interesting press release today bythe O2 news centre regarding the the Priority Moments scheme : 'O2 to crowdsource top brand deals for customers' Does that mean we will have deals that are attractive to us and actually in our area? http://bit.ly/JpM...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Network Coverage

Earlier this year, after a run-in with Vodafone, I changed to O2 to coincide with going over to a Samsung smartphone. Generally I have been happy with the O2 service. However I am far from satisfied with the level of coverage in some areas. I live on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wifi in BUPA Homes?

Just doing a search for new hotspots and I noticed one installed in a BUPA care home near Warrington. I wonder if that is going to be a trend.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 mast not working

o2 mast in st leonards on sea TN38 postcode not working got no signal in my house no one can tell me when its going to be fixed been without phone for 4 days now

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fightback costs hit O2 results

The cost of turning its business around has hit O2, with the operator posting a slump in operating income of 33.2% to Eu334m. http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/News/21007/fightback_costs_hit_o2_results.aspx More positive reporting here http://www.mobilene...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Alert not working as it should

Hi I have just set up Call Alert on 1710. Just checking it out and it all works fine except the bit ... or if you just don't answer the phone in time. I call my mobile from home phone (number NOT withheld) and let it ring. When call terminated I get ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why no coverage in my area?

Hi I live in shildon county durham with the starting postcode DL4and I am unable to get any 3g coverage all tho a town right next to mine is able why is this?and is this due to change? I have recently came to o2 and my phone is my work to be honest a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yet another yodel problem!!

Hey all Had a search round and I can tell this is going to be the same old story of Yodel losing or stealing my new phone. I should point out that I am on a military barracks and all deliveries go to the guard room and are signed for and logged by th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

YODEL - delivery problems

Hi allI have recently upgraded my phone and received a text from o2 on Friday 4th May to tell me that I would receive it that day. I was given a parcel number for Yodel delivery services, so have been tracking it online. Unfortunately I still haven't...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos