Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Cancelling an order

Hello, I appreciate that this is probably in the wrong area and I really do apologise, but I did not know where to put it! Anyway, I ordered the iPhone 6 last Friday afternoon and cancelled it around 7 am the following morning via a customer advisor ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 webmail keeps crashing!!!

I constantly have problems with o2 emails - I compose an email and hit send and it comes up with an error message and says 'page temporarily unavailable'. meanwhile its lost the email I had typed. I log out and back in again and it still doesnt work!...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Email/Webmail to close?

I don't know what is going on here and I'm not sure I believe it, but a thread has appeared elsewhere saying that O2 Webmail will be closing at the end of the year according to an O2 Web Chat advisor. Maybe Chiara could check this out as people using...

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 230 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Perks - VIP lounge access

Hi, I'd like to visit the VIP lounge at the O2 Arena. I've visited the O2 Perks section of Prioriy moments and found this: What? Kick back in the VIP O2 lounge, with two-for-one cocktails and a free cloakroom.How? Text UPGRADE with the size of your p...

• 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

customer Service!?

Okay so I was on live chat last night ... And I was talking to someone called "Aman" everything was going hunky Dorey until I asked why I was getting ripped off with 1gb data ... All I want is an extra 1gb like all my friends have ... So this advisor...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Doorswap

Hey,I was talking to an online advisor yesterday and they told me that I could get a doorswap because it was within my 7 day buying period. Anyways, she said that it would take 1-3 working days. I haven't received any conformation email of this thoug...

Resolved! Click and collect confusion!

Hi,Upgraded today and selected the click and collect option. Received an email saying it will arrive "within two days"... That's Saturday at the latest (hopefully) according to their email!I selected a store around three doors from my office for conv...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mast upgrade

Hi could anyone tell me if the nearest mast to de1 9ta is being upgraded some time soon still only GPRS 02 works great at home shame it doesn't work well next to a factory that employes 3000 people

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos