cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Game

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, i recently ordered a new pay monthly phone which it was said comes with a free game. My question is, who do i tell which console i want the game for and when will i receive it?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146961 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

You have to fill out a form so I guess you select from there.....http://campaigns.sonymobile.com/skyfall/

Free game offer when you buy the Xperia T, J, go, S or U on 18 or 24 month O2 Pay Monthly or O2 Pay & Go (with £10 min top-up) via any O2 direct channel. Available 27 Sep – 28 Nov 2012. Redeem by filling out form at www.sonymobile.com/skyfall. Full T&Cs see sonymobile.com/skyfall. Subject to availability. UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man 18 or over. Connections subject to status, credit check and O2's standard Pay Monthly or Pay & Go ts and cs available at www.o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Many thanks for this 🙂
Message 3 of 4

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Nice one MI5 slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 4