cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering iTunes vouchers: invalid email address?

Jonk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone ordered iTunes voucher recently?

Tried to order an iTunes voucher but keep getting an error (for all my email addresses): "Sorry, but that email doesn't seem to be valid email or there was an error". 

To test this, go to "http://www.o2vouchers.co.uk/", type in an email address and it will be rejected. Seems to me the web server is broken. Anyone had success?

Message 1 of 85
84 REPLIES 84

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This isn't the only thread where people were having the same issues so it's been going on for quite a while now.

Message 11 of 85

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for reporting this to us, guys slight_smile We’re looking into it as a priority and we’ll let you know when we’ve got an update!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 85

Jonk
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks, @EmilieT. Hope you are able to communicate with the right department. O2 is excellent in providing extra services but it puts people off when they do not work:-( To make it worse, the front line Guru knows very little about these extra services...

Message 13 of 85

Superbreakfast
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thankyou I do hope it gets sorted out ASAP
Message 14 of 85

Pleasehelp1
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have the very same problem 

Message 15 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 122385 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Pleasehelp1 wrote:

Hi I have the very same problem 

We are hoping that @EmilieT (Community Admin) will have some sort of answer to this issue. She is currently looking into it and will be back on today I think @Pleasehelp1

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 85

Chadly
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same problem, was on to customer service for 1 hour Thursday and 45 mins so far this morning!!

Message 17 of 85

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

We are hoping that @EmilieT (Community Admin) will have some sort of answer to this issue. She is currently looking into it and will be back on today I think 

You're correct @Cleoriff, I'll be posting an update here as soon as we have one. We're still looking into it for now, but hopefully I'll be able to tell you more soon @Jonk@Chadly@Pleasehelp1 and @Superbreakfast slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 18 of 85

Chadly
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you.
Just been told that IT have looked at it, it’s a problem with the website need to allow 5 working days!
Message 19 of 85

Pleasehelp1
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Really chadly oh no
Message 20 of 85