Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Awful Customer Service

I have been with O2 since 2012 and had a 24 month tarrif with them which ended in April.The last couple of months with them have been teetering upon ridiculous. I find them a very poor and incompetent company, which only make money unless you as the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lbm marketing group

Yesterday I had to give my number on the O2 website 'to prove it's my number' - today I've had 2 calls from Lbm marketing 08000641087. I don't give my number out and I'm annoyed with this intrusion. Thanks a lot O2 for passing my number on to marketi...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

price match

I was fist told that O2 would price-match any deal I found online, when I called with a good one they said no, what are the definitive rules regfarding pricematching?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Booster need for 4g in Berkshire

Only a few miles off the m4, and on a hill, but still no decent 4g reception. Have 3G booster boxes on chimney. Switched to latest iPhone in the hope that this would improve, but reception is still nowhere near good enough (2 rather than 5 bars) Now ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Turn off JavaScript injection on O2 mobile

Hi Guys, Some of you may be aware that when using O2 mobile the web page is injected with JavaScript, which is designed to use up less bandwidth by compressing images and minimising source code etc.It all sounds great but the rality is that the JavaS...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Travel and Skype

Hi,I am getting confused regarding 02 Travel and Skype. I am on a pay monthly phone contract and assume I can use 02 Travel without any usage limit if I sign up for it. However, when I rang up customer support and mentioned Skype I was told this was ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

end of contract

my 24 months are nearly up but now getting pestered by 08452930018 number about upgrade its not o2 and cant be doing with this hassle, so now seriosly thinking of going elsewhere

vaubanwolf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 BOARDBAND CHANGED TO SKY???

Dear Sir/madam, I am sorry, I just find out that my O2 boardband changed to SKY????Because my wifi router is still showing O2wireless THUS I wasnt pay attention about any change and my directdebit did not show anything about SKY! Can anyone help me? ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos