Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Huawei P20 pro

Hello, Having issues redeming the tablet that is given with the Huawei P20 pro- is coming up with error message AJ-220. Can any one help please? Thanks Sarah

Sez0105 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advertisements on my 02 phone

So I am paying a small fortune for my handset and usage then I find I am bombarded with adverts ever time pick it up!If the phone was free I would accept that I have to have adverts to pay for it - as in commercial television, but it's not free, so h...

JonnieR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unwanted Calls

Been receiving International calls(+881,+1,+221) that ring for a very short time I've had over 6 this morning. Not answering them and blocking the number. Is there any way of stopping the calls from those countries?

Dallas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where’s my new phone?

Hi I ordered a new phone on Monday. It was supposed to arrive on Tuesday the tracking facility on the orders section said complete. Now I can’t even see an orders section how do I track the parcel?its wednesday I have not had any further updates from...

tim1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Surname missing on o2 paperwork

I received my welcome paperwork from o2 today and noticed one of my surnames is missing. I’m not sure if this is because it could not all fit. Is this a problem? So I don’t need a name change I need a name adding. Help please

Hannah37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Invalid Number

Got an invalid number call. (Land line Liverpool 0151) Pretty sure it was a robot voice. Asked about accident i was innocent in, I said WTF. They hanged up immediately. Number is invalid as also reported on Skype using phone out to test. Where can I ...

Resolved! The problem with money

cell phone subscription for Samsung samsung s9 +, I gave an advance of £ 275 and I was told that after 2-3 months that money will come back to my bank account, I want you to solve the problem because I need it those money, thank you, my name is Mihal...

Mihalache by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos