Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 price crap soz crash

Wow what a great deal where any item can go for a pound well not true. I have sat in auctions like the family deal with £889 sat with the countdown then nothing and then it says nobody in auction so nobody wins, I was sitting there like others not wo...

Resolved! o2 webmail

I haven't been able to access my o2 webmail since Sunday. When I click on the webmail icon under my o2, the website just 'hangs' and nothing happens. I'm really needing to access some important expected emails. Can anyone help?

Resolved! too good to be true

Today I was contacted by O2 and offered a contract with illimitated calls and texts, and 4GB data for £19 a month. Anybody knows if it is a genuine offers or a scam?Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock my phone o2

Hi sorry to be a pain but cant ring unless i want to sit 30 mins can't email ect but my old phone was never purchase through o2 i bought it the same day as i paid the o2 HTC phone off under refresh. now upgraded to anothe new phone and given my old p...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap my sim

Hello, as I am staying in overseas and just changed a new mobile, how can I get a new nano sim and swap it from micro to nano? I wont be back for a year, please advise, thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade free on us

O2 advertise on some phones you can upgrade your phone after only 12 months of the 2 year contract. How does this work do they just give you a free new upgraded phone? Do you have to return your old phone or take out a second line agreement? Does any...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Extra in London Underground

Has anyone noticed in a limited number of London Underground stations a WiFi hotspot which appears to be O2 WiFi branded and called WiFi Extra?At times I can join it while at times it requires a password. To make things more interesting I am currentl...

Bamboccio by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! This week's whinge about priority...

Short and sweet,Earlier today both my wife and I received the following Only on those 2 accounts, the others, no text. No problem, 30 quid of m&s vouchers is a pretty welcome gift this time of year.....So off we trot to m&s online (as it said to) fin...

Screenshot_2015-11-18-22-15-24.png Screenshot_2015-11-18-21-52-39.png
viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Can i get a PAC code from an o2 store or do i have to ring customer services?o2 are changing my sim from a pay monthly to a pay as you go so i won't have any credit to call customer servies from my phone.Thanks.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos