Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix offer help request

NigelBasEssex
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, I’ve been with o2 a long time and just upgraded, and took the free year of Netflix offer but have still yet to receive it. Can anyone help me here?
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Owain

Our community manager @Martin-O2 is looking into this for others so I expect he will see his name mentioned and try to assist you.

Please come back to this thread tomorrow wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 38

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff

@Owain I'll drop you a private message so I can get a few details and chase this up for you. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 38

Jane
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Martin-O2, I too haven't received an email and I purchased my contract on the 18th June. I was offered a 12 month free Netflix. I'd be grateful if you could help me too.

Thanks

Message 13 of 38

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @NigelBasEssex@Owain@Jane@Cavlady

I know I've been dealing with some of you via PM but I've had an update that should apply to all of you. 

If you've waited the 2 weeks but not received an email about this offer you can go to this link - https://www.netflix.o2.co.uk/Offer , enter your mobile number and get your verification code that way. Please give it a go and let me know if you have any issues. wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 14 of 38

NigelBasEssex
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey! Thank you very much! Sorry I’ve been inactive and had a rough few weeks lol maybe my new phone and plan is cursed? 🙀☠️

Anyway this worked a dream, works from 14 days and upwards of it, now sooner than 14 days after your contract start
Message 15 of 38

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@NigelBasEssex Fantastic news! I'm really pleased that this worked for you! 

To the others affected, please let me know how you get on. 

signature

Message 16 of 38

Jane
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Martin-O2 this hasn't worked for me - I opened the link up in a browser on my phone and after entering the code sent by SMS it says that I'm not eligible. Please could you advise?

Message 17 of 38

Owain
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That worked for me, thank you very much for your help with this!

Message 18 of 38

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Jane wrote:

Hi @Martin-O2 this hasn't worked for me - I opened the link up in a browser on my phone and after entering the code sent by SMS it says that I'm not eligible. Please could you advise?

What date did you upgrade or take the contract?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 19 of 38

Jane
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought the new contract on the 19th June. I had to transfer my number from another network, so my new o2 contract originally had another number, I don't know if that counts for anything? I don't know what the number was though

Message 20 of 38