Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix offer help request

NigelBasEssex
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, I’ve been with o2 a long time and just upgraded, and took the free year of Netflix offer but have still yet to receive it. Can anyone help me here?
Message 1 of 38
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @NigelBasEssex@Owain@Jane@Cavlady

I know I've been dealing with some of you via PM but I've had an update that should apply to all of you. 

If you've waited the 2 weeks but not received an email about this offer you can go to this link - https://www.netflix.o2.co.uk/Offer , enter your mobile number and get your verification code that way. Please give it a go and let me know if you have any issues. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 14 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@NigelBasEssexIs it this one?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-and-Netflix-Now-together/m-p/1131555/highlight/true#M2...

If so..this is how it works

How it works

1. Provided you took out or upgraded to an eligible tariff, you will receive a leaflet at about the Netflix offer. This leaflet will let you know that you’ll receive an email 14 days after you’ve received their device, or after the ‘change-of-mind’ period.
  2. Once you receive the email, this will contain a link to a redemption site.
  3. You click on the link and enter your O2 mobile number (this may be pre-filled, but if not, enter it here)
  4. Once your O2 number has been entered, you’ll receive a code to your mobile device that you then must enter into the redemption site when asked.
  5. At this stage, you click on ‘Redeem’ and you’ll then be directed to the Netflix site.
  6. If you’re new to Netflix, you’ll need to register on the Netflix website. If you’re already a Netflix customer, you’ll just need to log in.
  7. You will now have either a £47.94 credit for 6 months or £95.88 credit for 12 months, depending on the tariff you chose.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 38

MI5
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

If you have any problems, send a private message to @Martin-O2 as he's helping someone else out with it currently.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 38

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for jumping in on this one @Cleoriff@MI5

@NigelBasEssex How are you getting on? Are you still having issues with the Netflix offer? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 4 of 38

Cavlady
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

Also apologies for jumping in but i wondered if it was taking longer than the two weeks they said it would.......

Thanks

Message 5 of 38

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No worries @Cavlady! When was it you upgraded or took out a new contract? 

signature

Message 6 of 38

Cavlady
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I renewed my contract on the 1st so two weeks ago slight_smile
Message 7 of 38

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

innocent thanks @jonsiejoy

@Cavlady OK no problem. I'll need a few details to look into this so I'll drop you a quick private message so we can talk further. 

signature

Message 9 of 38

Owain
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, signed up to a new SIM only tarrif on 27/06, and received the SIM the next day, along with a little card saying I would get an email from O2 14 days later with the instructions to get the 6 months Netflix credit, but haven't had anything from them. I've checked the spam folder and everything obvious like that!

Could anybody advise what I should do or where I could chase this up?

Thanks,

Message 10 of 38