Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix offer help request

NigelBasEssex
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, I’ve been with o2 a long time and just upgraded, and took the free year of Netflix offer but have still yet to receive it. Can anyone help me here?
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @Jane I understand that this has been sorted for you now? Can you confirm? Thanks! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 31 of 38

Jane
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi @Martin-O2 it hasn't been sorted yet. They rang me yesterday and I sent them screenshots but I've not heard back since
Message 32 of 38

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @JaneI've spoken to the team and their in the process of sorting this our for you. I'll give you a shout once it's been done. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 33 of 38

Dylan
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having an absolute nightmare with this too. Took out a contract for a new phone at end of July having moved from Three. Bought from Mobile Phones Direct. The deal was marked on website as eligible. No info came. Just spent 30min on live chat trying to get this sorted and am now being told I need to ask Mobile Phones Direct for the cash to pay for my 12 months free Netflix! Has there been some confusion with the deal? 

Message 34 of 38

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You should ok according to the T&C's
https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/netflix-offer-terms-and-conditions
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 35 of 38

SuperMario
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Martin I am having issues redeeming this offer to via microsite. I followed all the steps however the credits towards 6 month free netflix did not sync into my account. I have an open complaint with O2 on this and currently waiting on updates however are beyond a week.
Message 36 of 38

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@SuperMario wrote:
Hi Martin I am having issues redeeming this offer to via microsite. I followed all the steps however the credits towards 6 month free netflix did not sync into my account. I have an open complaint with O2 on this and currently waiting on updates however are beyond a week.

@SuperMario

I'm not sure @Martin-O2 can help if you have started the complaint process, though I have tagged him to your post anyway..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 38

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Cleoriff We should be OK here as it's related to the specific Netflix issue. 

@SuperMario I've replied to your message. wink

signature

Message 38 of 38