Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone bill

Lll
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I have my phone bill due 28th February am I able to pay it the following day I get payed the 1st March.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Lll this isn't O2 you are asking so you should call 202 to let them know. But it won't be a problem.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Lll this isn't O2 you are asking so you should call 202 to let them know. But it won't be a problem.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Lll

You should set up a direct debit for your bill, then you would have no worries about it being paid.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Lll, I hope you'll find the information above useful, but if you have any other questions pelase give us a shout. slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4