cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get a Receipt or Proof Of Purchase for my Handset?

impoverished
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I may be in the wrong forum, if so apologies!

I recently (July5th) purchased a handset outright and now I need a receipt or Proof Of Payment for it which mentions the IMEI Number so that it linnks to my specific phone.

How can I get one?

I was  promised on in a "Chat" session, and again when contacting South Africa by phone!

Those promises were made 8th or 9th of July and stillnothing has been emailed to me.

Help, please! worried

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@impoverished  Try calling customer service and give them the order number. They should be able to trace a duplicate receipt through that, I would think. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 11 of 17

impoverished
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks but that's not getting me anywhere, all I get are empty promises.

Also, this is not areplacement reciept, it is THE receipt, since I have never had one!

Message 12 of 17

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@impoverished As we too are customers. I think we've suggested all the options. The only other thing I can do is tag our community admin to see if they can possibly help. @Martin-O2@Marjo@EmilieT 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 13 of 17

impoverished
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I'll try again tomorrow! 

Message 14 of 17

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @impoverished, it sounds like you've tried a few routes already to get this receipt so if you'd like I can check on our end how we could help you get this sorted slight_smile I'll send you a Private Message now to get a few more details!

Thanks @Bambino for the mention, and @MI5 and @Cleoriff for the advice as well thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 15 of 17

Teemo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'd appreciate any help too, as I feel like I'm banging my head against a wall. Samsung are rejecting everything I send and 02 customer services promised to send me a proof of purchase, I've even had a text to say its on its way but i still never seen one x
Message 16 of 17

Graciehunter
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I am having exactly the same issue. 3 times called and promised proof or purchase in 24 hrs and nothing.

Even gave alternative mail addresses. Whatever I am sending Huawei they say its not sufficient. Beginning to think this is just a big scam and there is no free gift.rage

Message 17 of 17