Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

Saz2807
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@WorldsBillingha  That is great news pleased for you. I was going to just order the iPhone pro natural titanium and the delivery is up to 2 weeks delivery. So I think I will wait for my original order a iPhone 15 pro  max  Hopefully it will arrive before Christmas 🙏

Message 241 of 369

Yan101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just read an article that the lead times for the 15 pro max are 50 days. Seems unreasonable to me that online orders took priority. When o2 take more money from people with switch up then screw then over with only being able to pre order in store. Seems a bit crappy to me that o2 stores can’t get stock over home orders. Alas I don’t think I’ll be getting mine for a while. My only reason to get the 15 pro max is that funnily enough it will be cheaper than the 14 pro max I got back in march. 

Message 242 of 369

Elandore
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This might be the w0rst cust0mer service ever!

Message 243 of 369

Yan101
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got the text this morning and collected my 2 15 pro max 256gb and did my switch up. Happy days

Message 244 of 369

Saz2807
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Yan101 Fantastic news hopefully we all receive ours soon.  🙏

Message 245 of 369

garetc
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 99 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

What is going on with O2 and in-store reservations?

I reserved my phone on pre-order day minutes after 13:00, called up the store today and was told it’s not guaranteed but might be around 2nd October. It’s a little frustrating that people who ordered after me but online are being fulfilled sooner.

Pretty poor show from O2, customer’s should get their product in order of receipt regardless of the sales channel they used. 

Unironically, I ordered on my EE line a day later due to a technical stuff up and that’s still going to arrive before my O2 order. 

iPhone 15 Pro Max (EE/Vodafone)
Samsung S24 Ultra (O2/Three)
Message 246 of 369

SmitH1y
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This has to be by far the worst experience I've had with any company ever. I pre-ordered the iP15 Pro Max in NT just after 1 p.m. when it went live for pre-orders, I managed to get to the last page of checkout but then their systems went down and I couldn't place an online order the entire day; I then spoke to a lovely lady on support who told me I was the first person to place an order with them so I was assured that I would receive my order first however her systems were also down so I was unable to place the order on the phone with her but she promised to ring me back when their systems were up again... she never did. I rang their support a few times a day for a couple of days hoping I would get through to someone so I could place the order but every time I was placed in a queue for hours, I ended up giving up on that.

My order expired because I was unable to checkout so my hopes of getting it on launch day were over. Fast forward to the 20th, and I was finally able to get my order in, I was told many times the phone would arrive on the 22nd, it's now the 27th and I still do not have my phone and I have had 0 texts, 0 emails regarding the order so I'm in the dark atm. My order still says processing to this day. It's infuriating that people who haven't pre-ordered are able to get their phones with no problem, but the people who have, are stuck without a phone and have 0 idea when they'll receive them.

Message 247 of 369

angeloedades
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just got my new phone and completed the O2 Switch Up process.

When I called the store this morning to check my order with a different person they said they could see middle of Oct/early Nov and at around 1200 today I got a text saying it was ready for pick up.

£50 deposit was refunded. I stayed on another Switch Up plan. I got asked to confirm my details, my plan, my salary and I was given the new phone! My advice is do not wipe your device prior to going to the store. Make sure it is backed up though. They send a few codes that you need to give to the person. I had a code to identify myself/my phone and a contract verification code sent.

The inspection took 10 minutes and the rest of the paperwork took 15 minutes.

Make sure that you know your apple password too.

There seems to be a big gap in the preorder/store/notification space. I am glad I got mine only 24 hours late from the pre-order receipt date. The owner of the store was also surprised at the information on their system, the receipt and that it actually came today.

Message 248 of 369

garetc
  • 99 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Interesting.

When did you reserve your handset, what model, size and colour?

iPhone 15 Pro Max (EE/Vodafone)
Samsung S24 Ultra (O2/Three)
Message 249 of 369

Ben26
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Very much the same issue, pre-ordered shortly after release day. Couldn't pre-order due to system issues, so had to pre-order on Monday, 18th Sept. But no updates from O2, only one text message last week. I am currently phoneless since I did a trade in. Wish O2 would be a bit on upfront on current outstanding orders.

Message 250 of 369