Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Former Staff

Re: Say hello to Aura, your virtual assistant from O2

@Gregg-Allan wrote:
I'm really keen on helping & learning with Aura

@Gregg-Allan That's great! Welcome on board as well Smiley Happy

We'll be updating everyone soon with more info about the beginning of the trial, keep an eye on your PMs guys!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Community Manager

Re: Say hello to Aura, your virtual assistant from O2

@pgn wrote:

Interestingly, when I ask Aura "what's my mobile number?", it takes me off to my IMEI number, not the Guide suggestions here for finding out what your number is (eg text NUMBER to 2020) or a link to this handy guide

Hardly intuitive, as your IMEI number is only useful for reporting your phone as stolen, in which case you would not have it to hand to type *#06#. D'oh!

Hey @pgn , we caught up with the Aura team around the feedback so far. Thanks for testing out the question I quoted above about your mobile number and letting us know about the issue - the team has now worked on this for the next upload to Aura and wanted to pass on their thanks! Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature