Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Community Manager

Community rewards - September 2018

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone, 

Whilst the days are getting shorter and the temperature is dropping like crazy there's one that that will warm you up, the September Community Rewards!! coollaughingdizzy

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

The rewarded members are listed below! Thanks to everyone for your input and contributions! If you're on the list please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. smiling

@Aaron@adamtemp64@Agraham@Ajking77@alexsmyth94@Amandapapa87@And33la786@andy1@AngryWarlock@Anncbill@annoyed123@anticpated@b4u2@Bambino@Betablue@Bhoy73@BigDaddyUK@blissgirl@brettIT@cglover2@charleem@charlie13@Charlie3487@Chika@Cleoriff@ComaChameleon@Craig@Anonymous@darrengf@DekuKid@dgilbert2@Durhamdad54@dyelow@Ebritton14@Emmelle3194@Euglim@extralargepeas@Fedupmum@foocindy@Foxhole@frank1776@Gary@gavod@Gemz2083@Glory1@gmarkj@Grandad@GrumpyOldGit13@HHGTTG@huntmj@Anonymous@idkwho@JeniG@Jenny105@jezza1234@JohnPH@jonsie@JRC01@JRE@kenj@Kip@Kirsten_@Kris795@Laura82@Lauraabdn 

Continued below... 

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Community rewards - October 2018

[ Edited ]

@Laurajane2000@Leslie@Lillylou15@lmiemr@Anonymous@Lucy@Luke86j@LukeR@M_K@M1th@mahj@Malaguetas@Mariejc@Marine_Engineer@Markyc@MaryFlange84@MI5@mike67@Mouse@MusicIan@Nampicuan@niju@Parklea@PaulKirk@Payforit_Sucks@Pinklily@Poppysmum@Rob8958@RobRuff@Rondeco@Russ@Ryan1@Saintsman@Sarahc123@Serynr@Shafreya@sheepdog@SimonPearson@Sovoth@Sprozzy@Spud@ste064@Studoo@Suzannebaird@SwFsnapper@Tafia@Tal@TallTrees@tcastleton00@thejudge62@thisname@Tony1@Umit@viridis@warmbell@Wave@welshsteve76@WispaRed7@YeahWhatevs@Zo1@06carloss@65omax

Thanks again everyone and don't forget to drop me a private message with your mobile number to find out what your reward is. wink

For those still waiting for last months reward please see the latest update here

More info:

Martin 

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 76
Kudos: 165

Thanks! @Martin-O2

Was easier to find my name with the list being in alphabetical order Smiley Happy

Well done everyone Mexican Wave

Highlighted
Topics: 541

Spaces would be good though Smiley Wink
Congrats to all and thanks.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,116
Blog Posts: 2

Thank you @Martin-O2 and the community team for my reward. And congratulations and well done to everyone. PM sent.

Question, though. Shouldn't it be September Community Rewards as October has only just started ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

My name got split in two Smiley Very Happy Is this a new diet plan?
Highlighted
Level 28: Ingenious

Dear Martin-O2

Thank you for including me in the September rewards.

I really enjoyed all the discussions.

PM sent as required.

Kind regards TallTrees

Highlighted
Topics: 705

Hi @Martin-O2

Many thanks for my reward. PM incoming.

However, as @Glory1 mentioned, shouldn't this be September Rewards?

Also if you scroll down a bit further in your post , you say this

....."with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your June reward will be. smiling"

I'm always confused, now I am more so....joy

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,116
Blog Posts: 2

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi @Martin-O2

Many thanks for my reward. PM incoming.

However, as @Glory1 mentioned, shouldn't this be September Rewards?

Also if you scroll down a bit further in your post , you say this

....."with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your June reward will be. smiling"

I'm always confused, now I am more so....joy

Oops..........LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฏ