Did you mean: 

Community rewards - September 2018

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Whilst the days are getting shorter and the temperature is dropping like crazy there's one that that will warm you up, the September Community Rewards!! coollaughingdizzy

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

The rewarded members are listed below! Thanks to everyone for your input and contributions! If you're on the list please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. smiling

@Aaron@adamtemp64@Agraham@Ajking77@alexsmyth94@Amandapapa87@And33la786@andy1@AngryWarlock@Anncbill@annoyed123@anticpated@b4u2@Bambino@Betablue@Bhoy73@BigDaddyUK@blissgirl@brettIT@cglover2@charleem@charlie13@Charlie3487@Chika@Cleoriff@ComaChameleon@Craig@Anonymous@darrengf@DekuKid@dgilbert2@Durhamdad54@dyelow@Ebritton14@Emmelle3194@Euglim@extralargepeas@Fedupmum@foocindy@Foxhole@frank1776@Gary@gavod@Gemz2083@Glory1@gmarkj@Grandad@GrumpyOldGit13@HHGTTG@huntmj@Anonymous@idkwho@JeniG@Jenny105@jezza1234@JohnPH@jonsie@JRC01@JRE@kenj@Kip@Kirsten_@Kris795@Laura82@Lauraabdn 

Continued below... 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 68
67 REPLIES 67

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Laurajane2000@Leslie@Lillylou15@lmiemr@Anonymous@Lucy@Luke86j@LukeR@M_K@M1th@mahj@Malaguetas@Mariejc@Marine_Engineer@Markyc@MaryFlange84@MI5@mike67@Mouse@MusicIan@Nampicuan@niju@Parklea@PaulKirk@Payforit_Sucks@Pinklily@Poppysmum@Rob8958@RobRuff@Rondeco@Russ@Ryan1@Saintsman@Sarahc123@Serynr@Shafreya@sheepdog@SimonPearson@Sovoth@Sprozzy@Spud@ste064@Studoo@Suzannebaird@SwFsnapper@Tafia@Tal@TallTrees@tcastleton00@thejudge62@thisname@Tony1@Umit@viridis@warmbell@Wave@welshsteve76@Anonymous@YeahWhatevs@Zo1@06carloss@65omax

Thanks again everyone and don't forget to drop me a private message with your mobile number to find out what your reward is. wink

For those still waiting for last months reward please see the latest update here

More info:

Martin 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 68

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Thanks! @Martin-O2

Was easier to find my name with the list being in alphabetical order slight_smile

Well done everyone Mexican Wave

Message 3 of 68

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143428 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Spaces would be good though wink
Congrats to all and thanks.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 68

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Thank you @Martin-O2 and the community team for my reward. And congratulations and well done to everyone. PM sent.

Question, though. Shouldn't it be September Community Rewards as October has only just started 😉

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 68

Shafreya
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My name got split in two grin Is this a new diet plan?
Message 6 of 68

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Dear Martin-O2

Thank you for including me in the September rewards.

I really enjoyed all the discussions.

PM sent as required.

Kind regards TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 7 of 68

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Martin-O2

Many thanks for my reward. PM incoming.

However, as @Glory1 mentioned, shouldn't this be September Rewards?

Also if you scroll down a bit further in your post , you say this

....."with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your June reward will be. smiling"

I'm always confused, now I am more so....joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 68

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi @Martin-O2

Many thanks for my reward. PM incoming.

However, as @Glory1 mentioned, shouldn't this be September Rewards?

Also if you scroll down a bit further in your post , you say this

....."with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your June reward will be. smiling"

I'm always confused, now I am more so....joy

Oops..........LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 9 of 68

Saintsman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
👍💯
Message 10 of 68