Did you mean: 

Community rewards - September 2018

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Whilst the days are getting shorter and the temperature is dropping like crazy there's one that that will warm you up, the September Community Rewards!! coollaughingdizzy

Each month we have a massive amount of people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the community a fun place to be! We like to say thanks to those members who have really contributed to the community with credit of their next bill or on their PAYG balance!! 

The rewarded members are listed below! Thanks to everyone for your input and contributions! If you're on the list please drop me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward and I'll let you know how much your reward will be. smiling

@Aaron@adamtemp64@Agraham@Ajking77@alexsmyth94@Amandapapa87@And33la786@andy1@AngryWarlock@Anncbill@annoyed123@anticpated@b4u2@Bambino@Betablue@Bhoy73@BigDaddyUK@blissgirl@brettIT@cglover2@charleem@charlie13@Charlie3487@Chika@Cleoriff@ComaChameleon@Craig@Anonymous@darrengf@DekuKid@dgilbert2@Durhamdad54@dyelow@Ebritton14@Emmelle3194@Euglim@extralargepeas@Fedupmum@foocindy@Foxhole@frank1776@Gary@gavod@Gemz2083@Glory1@gmarkj@Grandad@GrumpyOldGit13@HHGTTG@huntmj@Anonymous@idkwho@JeniG@Jenny105@jezza1234@JohnPH@jonsie@JRC01@JRE@kenj@Kip@Kirsten_@Kris795@Laura82@Lauraabdn 

Continued below... 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 68
67 REPLIES 67

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@J-A wrote:

I am still waiting for mine from last month! HAve sent a private message about it to Marjo - waiting to hear back. But makes me say - don't get too excited everyone!

@J-AEveryone is waiting for last months rewards. The managers have explained about the delay and both rewards will appear on your next bill

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 68

J-A
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have a prepaid phone so I don't get a bill.

Message 22 of 68

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@J-A wrote:

Either way, both rewards will be applied this month. We are all in the same boat as you... I am simply explaining the situation.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 68

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@J-A wrote:

Either way, both rewards will be applied this month. We are all in the same boat as you... I am simply explaining the situation.

In other words @J-A those of us on pay monthly will see 2 credits on our next bill, those on PAYG, like yourself, 2 credits against their PAYG balance. As @Cleoriff says we are all in the same boat, the managers have explained the situation and we should all be patient, we will get our rewards.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 24 of 68

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Many thanks for the reward slight_smile

Message 25 of 68

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks @Martin-O2 Much appreciated.

Well done to all the other winners clap thumbsup

Thanks

Steve
Message 26 of 68

jonsie
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Thank you....

Just a quick mention that my August reward has been credited, still awaiting September. I was under the impression they would go on together? Or maybe they are going through just August so as not to get confused.....Confused

Message 27 of 68

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Thank you....

Just a quick mention that my August reward has been credited, still awaiting September. I was under the impression they would go on together? Or maybe they are going through just August so as not to get confused.....Confused

You're absolutely correct @jonsie we were told they'd be applied together.

Honestly, I fully expected them to be applied separately, August first. Anyway glad to hear you got August, at least!

Message 28 of 68

jonsie
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Thank you....

You're absolutely correct @jonsie we were told they'd be applied together.

Honestly, I fully expected them to be applied separately, August first. Anyway glad to hear you got August, at least!

But we don't work for O2 where multitasking proves to be er...difficult rainbow

Message 29 of 68

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Thank you....

Surely it would only be confusing to anyone who couldn't add their 2 awards together. Even someone like me for whom maths was a horror show could work it out if I received my awards together, I know you can @

But we don't work for O2 where multitasking proves to be er...difficult rainbow

Nigh on impossible most times joy

And you were too quick for me @jonsie while I edited (rewrote!) my response you replied to the original.

Message 30 of 68