Did you mean: 

Community Spotlight: liggerz87

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all! I hope your day is going well. slight_smile

It's time for another Community Spotlight! This time we have asked some questions to a member who's been around for quite a while now, and you'll have seen him taking part in various types of discussions. Either giving out some advice, sharing some feedback or joining off-topic discussions, it's always a pleasure to have him around! slight_smile

I hope you'll enjoy getting to know @liggerz87 a bit more, and please don't hesitate to say hi or ask anything else in the comments if you're curious!

SPOTLIGHT: @liggerz87

What’s your name and where are you from?

Name is Mansle Liggins but use my 2nd name Daniel as my dad is called Mansle and my taid grandad is also Mansle.

Why did you join and stay in the O2 Community?

I joined O2 Community because I joined O2 and thought could help people with my knowledge.

What was your first mobile phone and which phone do you currently have?

First phone was a Philips BT Cellnet, next phone was a Nokia 3310 and then O2 X1 made by Maxon. Currently have a Samsung S9+. Was a massive HTC fan but as their phones are hard to come by now it's Samsung.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

If I had enough room I'd play the drums but no room for them so it's skateboarding and playing football and Xbox.

If you were CEO of O2 for a day, what would you do?

If I was CEO for the day I'd make sure every black spot of phone signal had the signal instead of upgrading places that have decent signal already, and make sure north Wales was covered by 3G and 4G so no black spots there as some places still suffer no signal.

Favourite movie / TV show / game?

Don't really have a favourite film. I loved Dark Matter TV show, shame it got cancelled, so I'd say Lucifer is my favourite TV show. Game I play is FIFA 19, Destiny 2 and Forza Horizon 4 at min.

Do you have any pets?

I have like maybe 15 to 20 rats at the min.

Which person (living or dead) would you like to have a conversation with and why?

Most likely my uncle who passed away a good while ago I think 6 years ago.

What's your dream house like and where would it be located (if you could choose anything!)?

Not really bothered by house, one in north Wales haha

Favourite meal?

Chicken Tikka Korma

What is your zombie apocalypse plan? 

Just try to survive and kill silently.

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer our questions @liggerz87! Awesome to learn more about you. slight_smile

Thanks!

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

15-20 rats ... yikes!

You mention Xbox ..

will you be getting the new Call of Duty, and what do you think of Treyarch replacing single player mode with Blackout (a battle royale mode) instead?

Message 2 of 26

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Good spotlight @liggerz87. Nice to learn a bit more about you. Interesting that you're into drums my favourite instrument to listen to, can't play them for toffee.

How are your rats by the way, you've not mentioned them for awhile?

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 26

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @liggerz87

Lovely to know more about about you.

I had heard about your rats. I presume you have no cats in your family? LOL

How often do you manage to go skateboarding?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 26

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I'm game sharing on Xbox and my mate said he will most likely buy black ops 4 I usually do the story mode on them @Anonymous @Cleoriff as my mum dad divorced I did have 2 cats one in my dad's house and one in my mum's but they both wernt alive at same time I don't think if I can remember just have the rats at mo I do have drums but there at my dad's lol I do have an electric drum kit that I can use I don't skate much no more also have dyslexia so played drums to help with coordination and dyspraxia so took up skateboarding to help with my balance my Xbox gamer tag is same as on here if anyone wants to ad me
Message 5 of 26

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
@Glory1 look up the basic beat for drums if you can learn that then you can play drums only tho g I want to learn is the double bass pedal for drums
Message 6 of 26

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@liggerz87 wrote:
@Glory1look up the basic beat for drums if you can learn that then you can play drums only tho g I want to learn is the double bass pedal for drums

@liggerz87 I've tried but I'm useless at it. Don't know why and I admit I haven't tried to play the drums for years. But I do like to listen to someone who can really play. You can keep your piano just give me drums Bouncy

Message 7 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a drummer you look up to? Aspire to be like? Inspired you to take up drumming?
Message 8 of 26

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10655 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @liggerz87

I like lots of animals ~ rats make very nice pets.  Why did you choose them ?  and where do you keep them as there are quite a number of them ?

I am still trying to get to grips with bicycling and revert to my trusty 3 wheeler cycle to stay upright!

~ skate boards would probably kill me, so very  interesting you took it up to keep your balance!

May be I should have started there!

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 9 of 26

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Is there a drummer you look up to? Aspire to be like? Inspired you to take up drumming?

Yes @Anonymous there was; the late, great Gene Krupa. I doubt that name would mean anything to you as, for a start, you are probably too young. Also he was an American jazz drummer and I don't know if he was known in this country.

Anyway, I think he was one of, if not the, greatest drummers of all time. If you're into drums, check him out on Youtube.

Message 10 of 26