Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Incoming calls from unknown US number - Is it a scam?

This morning at 10:54 I missed a call from this number: +1 (515) 553-060 IA, USA.I did a quick Google search to see who it might be (assuming it might be a company I've dealt with), and I found this: http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-151-555-3060 It s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Network no signal Berkshire rg10

I have first problem in morning once signal be ok and few moments late no signal after 2 hours is mix ok not ok now completed ....no signal from 3 houres Reading rg10 I move from vodafone but here not better.......

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My SERVICE is back YAY

Do we get any compensation from the outage because i have missed several important calls and we should get something because of the hole of the UK has been out of service

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant send emails anymore but still receiveing them ok

Hi, I have had a problem sending emails from my phone since yesterday. I can send and receive txts, i can receive emails to my phone, but when i try to send an email from my phone is says email sending failed. This is on a samsung GT-E2152. I am pay ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number changed

Last night I noticed there was no signal on my phone. It first happened a few days ago but recovered when I rebooted. Last night it didn't recover. My mother's also on O2 but never uses her phone so I swapped the SIMs over. There was still no signal ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ongoing Poor signal

we have 3 O2 phones in our house (North Lincolnshire) and since beginning of May the signal at our home has gone from 3-4 bar to 'emergency calls only' most of time. This is not the recent problem but a long term one, O2 helpdesk have no idea and sat...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Service Status Update 12/07/12 ... Really?

2G Available is it? Well I agree, at 8:00AM it was for a short time but now, it's all gone wrong again, or at least it certainly has in Newcastle. Vast majority of people in my office are now off completely including the odd few that had no issues ye...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos