Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Want to make life easier?

get an iphone. if you already have a phone. swap it for an iphone.if you already have an iphone, buy another. then you have 2.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old Tariff 4 for 1 text abraod and blackberry/iphone

Hi thereGot some questions hope someone can help me....well the time has come for me to upgrade my mobile and the main reason i choose o2 is because i am cabin crew and use my phone abroad and like the fact u can get the 4 for 1 text abraod etc...I s...

• 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

FURIOUS about prank calls.

5 months ago I started receiving prank calls... in the beginning, up to 100 a day, and now it's dwindled (ha) to around 10 a day. By day, I mean from 9am to 4 30am. It's getting STUPID. Five months is ridiculous. Anyway, months ago I spoke to o2, who...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone cut off

HiI am a pay monthly customer who has been with o2 for 11 years and am now on a simplicity monthly tariff. Last week I got a text and an automated phone call saying I was in debit on my account and I should pay or be cut off. I spoke to an o2 person ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4 Contract help

I have a 24 month contract until September 2012. Unfortuntely I lost my iPhone 4 back in May (now believed to be stolen) and my insurance didn't cover the accidental loss as I did not report it to the Police within 24 hours (I thought it would turn u...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity for iphone - i'm still on unlimited data?

I took out an iPhone simplicity sim only 12 month contract on the 27th of June. I was told that I would have a data cap from the 1st of october. However, it's now the 10th and I still have unlimited data. I didn't get a text about it or anything eith...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do you incur a penalty for paying up your contract early?

I need to change network badly. I've had nothing but trouble with o2 since my latest upgrade. Got a HTC desire. First was faulty, so replaced it after 6 days. 9 days later, same problems. Took it back and was told that the store couldn't do anything,...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2, An extra surprise on us

I received an email apparently from o2, it was sent yesterday, and I just tried clicking where it says CLICK HERE, and it brings up a PHP severity warning! Anyone else had this?Below is the text on the image on the sent email. Top–up Surprises has co...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect billing - online agent will not admit problem

I am on a tariff called online 20 texter which allows me up to 200 messages per month. Recently I started texting rather more and for the last couple of months have exceeded my tariff message allowance. My charges have suddenly jumped and I came onli...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is my BB bold 9900 out of stock until the 15th?

So i ordered one on 06/09/11 and been told its out of stock until 15/09/11.but when i ordered it said it was in stock and it would be delivered the following day. currently phone-less, can you hurry the order up in any way?anyone with same problem?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos