Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

My OH and I have both had mobiles on O2 PAYG for over 10 years. I have now got a new SIM free phone that I want to use on another network. I'd like to have my existing number on my new phone and my OH is going to have my old phone, staying with O2. W...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up.

I got a new Sim card and it wont allow me to top up. I've tried on the internet and over the phone and it won't let me. Saying error 500?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot find order

Already have one device with O2, which we have just recently upgraded. Having recently had a bad experience with an alternate mobileprovider we decided as we had been happy with O2 so far that as we needed to get another mobile we would order via O2....

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I've got iPhone contract - should I be able to add/share contract with new pay monthly iPad?

Hi, I had a query regarding the possibility of adding a new device to my current contract to share the data. I spoke to 3 different people at O2, 2 in sales and 1 upgrades but none of them seemed to give me any clarity nor were they clued up on 'shar...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost sim card Pay & Go

Hi How are you ?I lost my sim card, if there is the possibility of getting a duplicate of my sim card and my old number?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto Topup

Cannot get Auto topup to work,although have given all details required am still being asked for £10...Can anyone help?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly Payments

So why don't O2 know this? I have contacted them every month for the past 3 months to arrange continuous card payments (my existing card had expired). Each month they assure me they have done this. If its no longer an option, shouldn't the customer s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I pay monthly . I have been informed by 02 I have used my data up which has never happened before. As I can't contact 02 chat. I topped up on bolt on for £3.00. Can't understand what is using my date and can't get connected to my BT wifi on my iPhone...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi

I've just received a txt to say that I have added amwi-if account to my iPhone. What is this and do I have to pay for it. Many thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos