Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Moving to Sim only

My contract is due to expire at the end of January and instead of upgrading my phone now (as I can upgrade a month early) I want to move to a 30-day sim-only deal and get a tasty upgrade in the next Black Friday sale, knowing that further upgrades wi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 4G

HelloI upgraded my 4G sim only contract with 2GB of data to one with 4GB of data and now my 4G won't work. It only connects to H . I have had the settings resent through and it still doesn't work.Cheers Dan

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges on phone when on holiday

I went on holiday on 24th until 10th December, and did not use my phone even though abroad, as it said I would be charged. Therefore I am unhappy that I have been charged onmy Bill for four lots of £4.99.Why is this please when not using the phone.Er...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving a number from 3 to O2

Hi,Six months ago I got so fed up with 3 that I took a contract with O2. The number I have on 3 is years old and I'd like to keep it, preferably moving it to my now six month old O2 contact.Once I get my PAC from 3 will this be possible given that th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Changes 7/4

Hi All, I have been usng the free O2 Travel bolt on since 2016 as I travel to European countries quite often. I use it primarily to browse for when wifi is unattainable. I browse and I get charged £1.99 for the day. In terms of of making phone calls ...

• 632 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! VAT

I have just had my first bill on my new contract. Not once, while I was choosing a new phone and tarriff, was the price quoted as plus Vat so, in my innocence, I assumed that the price quoted was the price I would pay. I don't know whether to blame 0...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emojis

Can you tell me please if O2 charge for the use of emojis if included in texts. Thank you!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill notification by text

I used to get a monthly text advising me of my next bill payment and account. This seems to have stopped - any ideas why and how I can get this facility reinstated?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to change my current plan to a monthly one

Hi there I am currently having a pay as you go number and wonder how I can change it into a monthly one. I would like to know how different the two plans are as well. Thank you for you help in advance. BestJenny

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos