cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tarrif change

Anonymous
Not applicable

the wrong tariff is showing on my online account after changing tariff yesterday, cant get on chat been trying all day

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24000 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

You should try to avoid discussing anything account related with Live Chat. Best thing for you to do is to speak to Customer Service. 202 (free) from your mobile if you're Pay Monthly . 4445 (25p) if you're Pay & Go.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
  • 24000 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

You should try to avoid discussing anything account related with Live Chat. Best thing for you to do is to speak to Customer Service. 202 (free) from your mobile if you're Pay Monthly . 4445 (25p) if you're Pay & Go.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree definitely do not use online chat to solve this, directly phone o2 asap
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 126023 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

It may well be that as you only changed tariff yesterday that the system has yet to update itself. I would give it another 24 hrs...check My O2 again after that http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and if still incorrect try customer services again via the numbers shown by @Bambino

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks i got through on chat and told them and they said they would change it back to my original there and then i have now looked ands its a different one again

Message 5 of 6

Bambino
  • 24000 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

I did advise you not to use chat for anything to do with your account. If you call Customer Service you will get this sorted out. If you choose not to listen, you only have yourself to blame.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 6