Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Incoming calls blocked

Hi, I arranged to block all incoming calls to my phone a few months ago and now I want to unblock calls. I can't seem to find a way of doing this online myself. Can you help?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New O2 contract through Carphone Warehouse

I have recently purchased a new phone and contract on O2 through Carphone Warehouse. The new telephone arrived fine and works well, no problems there. I was not however given any access details to a MyO2 account. As a result, I cannot access MyO2 to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment?

hi i was late paying the bill and it banned me from calls and text so i finnally paid it off and it gave me an authorisation code where do i put in the code?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change email address

I need to change my eamil address as my one is being disconnected. However I cant remember my password please can you help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay monthly sim

i just got a pay monthly, sim only contract..when i put in my bank details when ordering will that set up a direct debit to automatically take the money out or will i need to set one up myself?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock

I have been waiting over two weeks to unlock a phone I have paid off on contract.I've been sent two codes the same & they do not work. I have called costumer services four times without success.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 and there silly restrictions

iv just joined o2 and i have to say im SERIOUSLY considering cancelling the so called "contract" where your not allowed to do jack ******! i cant use youtube, i cant use facebook, i cant use iplayer, i cant use vpn - im paying for this bloody contrac...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call charges in Eire

I will be traveling down to Dublin from Belfast next month and i was wondering what the charges in call were in Southern ireland.

daveygh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data top up

Can I set a block so my daughter cannot add extra data to her monthly allowance?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos