Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

business Contracts

hi all i was contact last year by a third party representing o2, i was told my bills could be cut or given a better deal. i was offered a sim only deal increased data and rduced line rental which i though was great. however the deal was scrapped as o...

DomMcg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I've got no order confirmation email

Hello, I ordered a Samsung S9 Plus to pay monthly and o2 said in 24 they would send a confirmation email however I just received legal documents, do I have to sign them or what? And if I have to, how would I sign them by the computer. I would appreci...

Resolved! Changing account names

I have 2 SIM cards on my account, I want to transfer one to another persons name and bank details. What would be the easiest way of doing this? Do I have to cancel the second sim and if so would that person be able to keep the phone number belonging ...

Lou1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tried to upgrade

Hi tried to upgrade u have took my upfront cost and then send me emails saying it went wrong I’m not happy with this service

1mike by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone & replacement sim

New phone & replacement sim. Credit still on old phone with old sim. 35hrs now & still no service on new phone. Do I have to return to O2 shop? Right first time?

Isaac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading via Carphone Warehouse

Hi - I've just upgraded my phone via Carphone warehouse stayinh with O2 and keeping my number - will you do the transfer automatically? Will my bills just transfer over - don't need to cancel my existing payments?

Pauline by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

tariff charge

just woundering the cheapest rate anyone has for unlimited text and at least 200mins with no internet, its an old phone

steve1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling my contract

Does anyone know how i go about cancelling my o2 contract. Do I need to ring o2 up and cancel it over the phone or can i do it through the o2 website. Thanks

Matt18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit Refund

Hello, I paid £60 deposit for my iPhone contract and was noted that will get it back in 3 months/3 payments. It has been 3 ... howww do I get my deposit back? Every little helps Christmas and all that hahaha.

Alexa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos