Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! My O2

If my 'balance due' (under Latest Bill on the app) says '£0.00' does that mean that I owe nothing until my next bill arrives? Quite new to this sorry

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim for new phone

I'm in the last month of my contract so have been on the lookout for a new phone. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S2 on contract with o2, and have just pulled the trigger on an S4 from mobiles.co.uk., also on an o2 contract. My question is, what wi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! orders

trying to order a mobile online but when i fill in the online form i keep getting the message please enter valid first name,i am an o2 customer so my details are automatically stored in the system anyone any ideas?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim problem

Hi, I lost my phone last week. I went into my local O2 shop and they blocked the phone and existing simcard. They then issued me with a new simcard, but it doesn't work after over 48 hours. Have they forgotten to press the 'GO' button for the new sim...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 lost my phone - 7 whole weeks without a phone and counting...

Hi guys, I'm a pay monthly customer (24 month contract) at O2. I sent my Samsung galaxy S4 white for repairs due to battery and network connection problems(under warranty). The staff were friendly and happy to send it off. 2 weeks later I get a packa...

• 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sun+ need code

Hi i have upgraded my price plan and should be getting sun+ free as i have a 5 gb contract but I didn't recieve my code could you send me a new one please.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my bill

I'm trying to pay my bill online bit everytime I click the "pay my bill" option it redirects me to MyO2 where I then have no option to pay online. I have tried to call but the call fails. I'm unable to use a landline. I've also tried to seek help fro...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to pay bills online

I've been trying to pay two O2 bills on line as i normally do but each time I try i'm re-directed to a page that says that page is currently unavailable. It's been like this for four days. Anyone else having these issues? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automated

Does anyone know the reason why we cannot pay by automated message anymore? Or know a number that is?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos