Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Name of bank account holder in payment details

neha
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How can I change the Name of the bank account holder in change payment details section?

My phone was bought by my husband but the monthly payments are made by me.

But in payment details, I can see my bank account details but the name of the bank account holder is of my husband's.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@neha 

Your husband will be the account holder for the phone contract, unfortunately, this cannot be changed unless the contract is cancelled and re-taken in your name.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@neha  It sounds like you will need to speak to customer service about this. Best time to call is 8-8.30 am to avoid a long wait on hold. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@neha 

Your husband will be the account holder for the phone contract, unfortunately, this cannot be changed unless the contract is cancelled and re-taken in your name.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3